Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Youu my first two tries were all rares T.T Then only 1 sr Eli :( And now I won't stop doing this until nov 15 T.T

Got SR maki now... 4th try

5th try got UR Umi TvT

10th Kotori UR TvT

11th UR Nozomi TvT

18th Hanayo UR

46th......... Nozomi

56 Hanayo......

70 Umi

78 Nozomi 

I need to stop

I can't stop...

Yeah, me too. When I first started playing I thought I would never be able to even pass EX songs (failed the ones I tried right away ><). But now I'm having fun playing them :D. Still will be a while before I can start FC'ing them though.

~~

And don't even think about doing another 10+1 draw :P 

Here, play with this honor scout simulator :D

Draw simulator 

Instructions:

QxkHRK8.jpg

2USGPGf.jpg

Thanks, that really helps, the urge is leaving me... i will do nothing other besides that now (the job can wait) :D

Excuse me while I quote something from a while agoI found something!!!!Love_Live!_Memorial_BOX_I_Solo_Live!_colThis is the cover to the first collection boxset (which had the solo albums of the 1st and 3rd years), and was released on February 19, 2012. The 1st season of the anime aired in the Winter season of 2013.

Ohhhhhhh.. Somehow.... Rin's hair looks like it is longer because of her pose....

I've seen some people complain about Cutie Panther's difficulty on hard, though I didn't see it myself, got 1 combo break on something stupid halfway.

On JP we got a song mapped to an odd beat pattern, which I always get greats on (though eventually I did reduce the number to 40, but that's still a lot to me)

Check out 1:20 lol, and if I don't break there, I break at 1:29.

I think Cutie Panther on hard, is not that hard but there is one stupid "double holding" note in the middle (after 120-140 combo or so) were i mostly get a good and I even don't know why (that thing doesn't look difficult). Sometimes that drives me to despair.

But i've Eli now and have no longer to think about that seriously.

I still don't have Eli, I hate Cutie Panther, so I haven't been bothered to play it much yet, only once on Expert (for the gem), once on Hard, and once on Easy 4x, the last one because I planned on doing all the difficulties then realized "Wow, I really dislike listening to this song" then went and played JP instead.

Seriously, this song is one of my least favorite songs from the franchise xD

I've seen some people complain about Cutie Panther's difficulty on hard, though I didn't see it myself, got 1 combo break on something stupid halfway.

On JP we got a song mapped to an odd beat pattern, which I always get greats on (though eventually I did reduce the number to 40, but that's still a lot to me)

Check out 1:20 lol, and if I don't break there, I break at 1:29.

omg 1:20 is the death of me. Out of the ~50 times I played I only FC'ed ONCE xD

~~

CutiePanther as a song is alright for me, though when playing it in game it feels reallllly draggy towards the end and I'm just like "can you end already -.-"

omg 1:20 is the death of me. Out of the ~50 times I played I only FC'ed ONCE xD

~~

CutiePanther as a song is alright for me, though when playing it in game it feels reallllly draggy towards the end and I'm just like "can you end already -.-"

Out of my ~50 plays, I've FC'd it maybe 15-20 times? I always end up starting too early, switching too late (between lanes), or losing beat and missing a final tap or two.

I actually looked at the Youtube videos I had uploaded, and forgot I put this as unlisted a while back

I love that line... Hanayo is waaay too cute. And of course, recorded day 1 of the event ;)

Oh, the memories, my first time trying

71sRWym.png