Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Your random map must have been easy, mine was chaotic xD And.clearly 1/8 beats is my downfall, i sucked so bad T.T

The whole time my thumbs felt completely derpy though, so i could definitly do better. i feel sleep deprived yet.i got enough sleep too, kind weird, which is probably why my.thumbs failed (i got a bad like 5 notes in my rhumbs didnt want to respond)

Hey guys I found a document with a ton of translated stuff, I'm currently reading some of the things I haven't read yet but here, as a token of gratitude

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit#

I'm curretly reading u's attack and I suggest you do too because it's hilarious and pokes fun at all the pairings.

I'm glad someone translated it.

It has chapters of School Idol Diary as well, including Nico's story fully translated among other things.PwnyWke.png

bIUEKEL.png

I didn't do so hot with CutiePanther either ><. In general my performance varies so much on EX songs (almost FC one time, and then get a crapload of Goods/Bads next time). Maybe after another month I'll be more consistent.

rYlx0FY.png

~~
On the bright side, did a yolo draw over on JP and whattaya know

Vibc4xQ.png

Hanayo likes them yolo draws.

My perfomances on Ex songs are not really consistent. It also depends on the song. Sometimes I alsmost FC one (Wild Stars or Oh Love & Peace) and then the next one I'm fail completely (that happened to me on Wonder Zone and Susume Tomorrow)... But I don't give up ;) , because 2 months ago I could not think about FC a hard song and now I've FC'ed nearly all. So, my time will come :D

I also feel a little bit empty because I got no SR/UR for the last 24 hours :P

My perfomances on Ex songs are not really consistent. It also depends on the song. Sometimes I alsmost FC one (Wild Stars or Oh Love & Peace) and then the next one I'm fail completely (that happened to me on Wonder Zone and Susume Tomorrow)... But I don't give up ;) , because 2 months ago I could not think about FC a hard song and now I've FC'ed nearly all. So, my time will come :D

I also feel a little bit empty because I got no SR/UR for the last 24 hours :P

Yeah, me too. When I first started playing I thought I would never be able to even pass EX songs (failed the ones I tried right away ><). But now I'm having fun playing them :D. Still will be a while before I can start FC'ing them though.

~~

And don't even think about doing another 10+1 draw :P 

Here, play with this honor scout simulator instead  :D

Draw simulator 

Instructions:

QxkHRK8.jpg

2USGPGf.jpg