Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

First of all, congrats to everyone here who managed to get the second (or third) SR Maki :D. I managed to rank somewhere in the 6000, I'm satisfied with my 4 love gems.

Secondly, I enjoyed my first score match. Even though I didn't manage to face any of you here, it was still fun regardless and look forward to discussing other events with you guys

I got my first UR, I'm so happy ;w;b. Eclipsed: I don't know what kind of magic you are using to get all those SR/UR but share some of it XD

Screenshot_2014-10-15-11-00-39.png

First of all, congrats to everyone here who managed to get the second (or third) SR Maki :D. I managed to rank somewhere in the 6000, I'm satisfied with my 4 love gems.

Secondly, I enjoyed my first score match. Even though I didn't manage to face any of you here, it was still fun regardless and look forward to discussing other events with you guys

I got my first UR, I'm so happy ;w;b. Eclipsed: I don't know what kind of magic you are using to get all those SR/UR but share some of it XD

Screenshot_2014-10-15-11-00-39.png

http://imgur.com/a/A2W7L

^My img album of all my SIF pictures. I should've taken more from my noob days so I could reminisce ;-;. Anyways It's been a pleasure to get to play this game w/ y'all and I look forward to a prosperous future for all of us :D

@cloudy12 i honestly have no idea what magic im using either. It could've easily been me doing five 10+1's and only getting 1 guaranteed SR each time (in fact, that happened for three of them!) so I know how fortunate I am to get the URs xD.

Yeah, they were supposed to start during that Maki event. Oddly, we're ahead in the song release schedule too.

Working for me, but I can't read Japanese and dunno what to pick on this screen T.T

gZs13tN.png

1. Akusesari ?

2. Lolno

3. Nuigurumi

4. mafura ?

5. Resutorajina?

I don't get these Katakana :( It's asking what I want to give Rin, all I can tell is #5 is something about a Restaurant.

Thanks, had found my answer elsewhere, I chose to give Rin a stuffed animal (clearly a Cat) I personally love stuff animals, and think they make excellent gifts :D

I was stuck between Bouquet, accessory and a stuffed animal, figured bouquets die, her idea of a dinner is Ramen, mufflers are seasonal, leaving stuffed animal and accessory, and she doesn't accessorize much (besides a hair band, or does that include earrings? I know she wears those some times.) so I figured a stuffed animal.

Oh, missed the text underneath the picture, yeah, Dancing Stars On Me is probably the hardest non-daily Hard in the game. Oh yeah, and Wonderful Rush Ex got rereleased on JP, first try FC of course (if I didn't FC first try, I'd question myself after playing the song over 200 times on Expert :P )

Also, the new Printemps song is okay, not amazing, too light.  Still hoping to get more Korekara rares, I want Kitty Rin!!!

Oh, and in case you read this, @Zehel: Nice join in avatar, Wonderful Rush is such a great song, the PV always moves me when I watch it, the 3rd chorus is so powerful.

Oh just noticed the Maki pictures which you posted earlier. They are just simply wonderful!

Hehe thanks. Yeah it is one of my favourite songs and I like their costumes too! I have all the 5 PVs in my phone and I watch them during my free time when I'm outside. =)

I thought no one would notice since the picture in the avatar is rather small and is packed with all 9 members together. Glad that you noticed it. :D

Thanks for visiting my profile page although there is nothing much to see atm. You are the 1st visitor!

http://imgur.com/a/A2W7L

^My img album of all my SIF pictures. I should've taken more from my noob days so I could reminisce ;-;. Anyways It's been a pleasure to get to play this game w/ y'all and I look forward to a prosperous future for all of us :D

Nice lovely album you have there. I should share mine too. I like the title and little description that you include for each picture. =)

Guys..................

It actually happened.....

I actually... got a Nico...

Bz4aa1V.jpg

The tears won't stop.

Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on top of that a Nico card I really wanted.

I've spent around 200€ on this game and it has finally somewhat paid off.

I can die happy. It was a good life. I regret nothing.

Thank you for this moment of great Love Live gods. I am forever in your debt.

tumblr_mtxk6zVzaa1sogk1do1_r1_500.gif

Guys..................

It actually happened.....

I actually... got a Nico...

The tears won't stop.

Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on top of that a Nico card I really wanted.

I've spent around 200€ on this game and it has finally somewhat paid off.

I can die happy. It was a good life. I regret nothing.

Thank you for this moment of great Love Live gods. I am forever in your debt.

Congrats Nosebleed! You drawing a Nico was seriously overdue, I got fortunate enough to draw My SR Rin on my first 10+1, but you suffered all this time without your Nico :(

Oh just noticed the Maki pictures which you posted earlier. They are just simply wonderful!

Hehe thanks. Yeah it is one of my favourite songs and I like their costumes too! I have all the 5 PVs in my phone and I watch them during my free time when I'm outside. =)

I thought no one would notice since the picture in the avatar is rather small and is packed with all 9 members together. Glad that you noticed it. :D

Thanks for visiting my profile page although there is nothing much to see atm. You are the 1st visitor!

It is truly a very fortunate turn of events, I was already preparing my facepalm when I saw I only got one SR evenlope and then Nico popped out. It'd be hard to describe the feeling other than "my heart skipped a beat"

She's really really cute, her idolized form is also really cute and I hope I can get it sometime, but this was already enough to make my day so much better.

So much so I won't even complain that chapter 8 of Christmas Nya was released today.

christmas-nya-08.jpg

This chapter seems to be hinting at something, I wonder if the author is going to go the extra mile this time.

Glad You like the Maki picture, used up a portion of my good pictures in my collection (haven't been collecting images for long), so no Maki pictures for a while :P

So you not have Music Start? That's the 6th PV, I have all 6 on my phone as well, along with most of the anime performances (missing Love Wing Bell, Susume Tomorrow, Dancing Stars on Me, and Happy Maker)