Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Nice luck! Congrats! =) 2 URs in 1 draw! Although I've seen 3 URs in a single scout before but that is a lifetime's luck!

Oh btw, I'm new to this forum but I have been following this forum as well as Crunchyroll for quite some time now just didn't bother to make an account until recently. Nice to meet you all. =)

Welcome, Zehel, and congrats on the 4th in the Maki event (and pretty high in the Rin event iirc). I just joined the Crunchyroll thread recently myself.

Must hold back temptation on buying gems for Rin :( and RIP any money I save between now and March (UR Hanayo and Rin for RinPana card pair <3).

Welcome, Zehel, and congrats on the 4th in the Maki event (and pretty high in the Rin event iirc). I just joined the Crunchyroll thread recently myself.

Must hold back temptation on buying gems for Rin :( and RIP any money I save between now and March (UR Hanayo and Rin for RinPana card pair <3).

Welcome Zehel! who is your favourite character???

Aez Racer they will give 5 free love gems on 21st october and 1st november for Eli's and Rin's birthdays :D And starting on tomorrow tey will give 1 login love gems for a week :D so 17 free gems :D and you can get 3-4 from events (if you can get the SR you already got them) in events they give 1 normal then as a present they give the second so you can get 1 more gem. If you clear an expert song you get 1 love gem if you FC an ex, you get one too :D 

Aez Racer they will give 5 free love gems on 21st october and 1st november for Eli's and Rin's birthdays :D And starting on tomorrow tey will give 1 login love gems for a week :D so 17 free gems :D and you can get 3-4 from events (if you can get the SR you already got them) in events they give 1 normal then as a present they give the second so you can get 1 more gem. If you clear an expert song you get 1 love gem if you FC an ex, you get one too :D

Just quoting a random post of yours but oh shit I just realized who you are! Rank #4 on the Maki Event wooow I'm calling you Zehel-senpai

to post pictures just do (img)link(/img) but replace the parenthesis with the square brackets. i finally created an imgur account just to post pictures on this forum xD

Clash of the Titans. Ceris vs. Zehel. Place your bets everybody!

As for 2 accounts/1 device, yes you can do it via transfer codes (MAKE SURE YOU GET THE TRANSFER CODES BEFORE UNINSTALLING(iOS)/DELETING DATA(android) LOL) but its a hassle cuz you have to redownload the 300 MB for all the songs in the game and whatnot each time.

~~~

I think I should like, not put up a UR as my main. My once-quiet friendrequest list (obv becuz of score matches but w/e) is now starting to build up. These peeps aren't friends! They just want mah leader bonus xD

Clash of the Titans. Ceris vs. Zehel. Place your bets everybody!

As for 2 accounts/1 device, yes you can do it via transfer codes (MAKE SURE YOU GET THE TRANSFER CODES BEFORE UNINSTALLING(iOS)/DELETING DATA(android) LOL) but its a hassle cuz you have to redownload the 300 MB for all the songs in the game and whatnot each time.

~~~

I think I should like, not put up a UR as my main. My once-quiet friendrequest list (obv becuz of score matches but w/e) is now starting to build up. These peeps aren't friends! They just want mah leader bonus xD

Ah, I remember now, during the Rin event you got really high on a couple daily rankings, so I was afraid of you for a few days thinking you'd knock me out of the top 5 xD

I'm beyond tempted to do single draws (or even sacrifice my lunch money for the next month) to draw for Rin, someone stop me :(

Oh, and about to spam FP on the JP version for the Korekara rares, wish me luck!

Hehe yeah. I still have the picture when Histy hit 35K points. You were ranked 2nd and I was 4th. I knew that you, Histy and RinaBell love Rin a lot so I didn't want to spoil the fun.

You can try scouting perhaps once or twice for the 11 scouts. Who knows you might be lucky to get Rin?! As for lunch, steal some from your friends. =)

Wishing you good luck for both EN and JP! :D

Oh btw, I didn't see any of you guys during the score match. Usually I see a lot of Student OP bots especially when not many players are online. This rank 5 player, Toki, was afking on the last day of event. His score was 0 all the time but luckily I mamaged to secure my rank and prevented him from overtaking me.

Hehe yeah. I still have the picture when Histy hit 35K points. You were ranked 2nd and I was 4th. I knew that you, Histy and RinaBell love Rin a lot so I didn't want to spoil the fun.

You can try scouting perhaps once or twice for the 11 scouts. Who knows you might be lucky to get Rin?! As for lunch, steal some from your friends. =)

Wishing you good luck for both EN and JP! :D

Oh btw, I didn't see any of you guys during the score match. Usually I see a lot of Student OP bots especially when not many players are online. This rank 5 player, Toki, was afking on the last day of event. His score was 0 all the time but luckily I managed to secure my rank and prevented him from overtaking me.