Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

update: 5 hours remaining: cutoff: 54.5k. my points: 60.8k. estimated shield health: 6k.

cutoff seems to only be increasing by 3k-4k every 6 hours. chances of remaining in top 1000 seem positive. However, caution is still to be advised during the last few hours. allocating 5-10 emergency gems in case.

~~~

WHAT THE FOX I somehow went from 330's to 390's

All the people 300-500 that are grinding still need to chillax. They ain't getting top 200 since that's like 15k points from where we are, so unless they're like Nosebleed and just wanna grind enough to they can sleep there's no excuse to still be grinding. (#doesnt want to use anymore gems)

I forgot what my rank was 3 hours ago x.x But currently, the top 200 cutoff is currently less than 6k away from me... it just went up 800 in the past hour (at 1k an hour, I would still need to spend a couple gems :()

If the top 200 score increases by 820 like it did constantly until the end of the event, the final score will be 80400, and I'm at 82500. I'm assuming a larger boost in the last few hours, so I'm estimating 83k for final score.

Though, even if it went up 1k per hour, it'd still only reach 81.3k, that would mean for me to be required to spend a gem, It would have to raise about 1300 an hour, sounds promising on my part.

Yea, I've got a spot open. Also if anyone else wants to add me just send me a message, and I will clear some room. During the token events that are smile or pure I usually put the ur up for everyone to use.

I feel sorry for my friends, I only rarely put up my UR, I just rotate between my SRs and even my rares (especially unidolized and idolized Cool and Pure Rin <3). Now, if you don't mind MY low rarity member, I can send a F/R, I cleared room of the random people I had added since I started the game (I felt a connection having them as friends for 4 months, though we never talked, so I cut that connection xD) I'm at 23/28 friends atm.

I personally don't mind what my friends choose as leader, since there's bound to be at least one with an UR of the attribute of the token event songs (I don't care about non-event songs, since ranking doesn't matter besides the first S rank). Worst case, I get an academy student.

2 of my highest ranked friends use rares actually

5KgRwPP.png

I forgot what my rank was 3 hours ago x.x But currently, the top 200 cutoff is currently less than 6k away from me... it just went up 800 in the past hour (at 1k an hour, I would still need to spend a couple gems :()

If the top 200 score increases by 820 like it did constantly until the end of the event, the final score will be 80400, and I'm at 82500. I'm assuming a larger boost in the last few hours, so I'm estimating 83k for final score.

Though, even if it went up 1k per hour, it'd still only reach 81.3k, that would mean for me to be required to spend a gem, It would have to raise about 1300 an hour, sounds promising on my part.

I feel sorry for my friends, I only rarely put up my UR, I just rotate between my SRs and even my rares (especially unidolized and idolized Cool and Pure Rin <3). Now, if you don't mind MY low rarity member, I can send a F/R, I cleared room of the random people I had added since I started the game (I felt a connection having them as friends for 4 months, though we never talked, so I cut that connection xD) I'm at 23/28 friends atm.

I wish you and maki~chan the best in staying top 200 (and anyone else in this thread going for it) ><

~~

I actually feel the same way towards some of the people that are still rank 10-30 when I first started playing 3 weeks ago. But they gotta go xD

And wow, you're like rank 130 and thats only 8 more friend slots than my rank 52? T-T why we so limited on friends!!

~~

And yeah, I don't think any of us are elitist enough to care about the UR's of friends  :ph34r:. Just put whatever favorite you like as your main ^^

Oh, these people were rank 70s and 80s, they played pretty consistently since I added them back when I was like rank <20 (I think they earned the SR in every event). Though, they never tried to get top 1000, always just got the SR in the last couple days. Also, since I never messaged them, we were just strangers aiding each other (well, me stealing their UR leader's stats boost :P ).

I actually have like 100 messages, with like half of them being from friends (like Dannynite, we became friends in that Rin event) and I've messaged Histy a bit too. The other half are random people sending me questions on how I got so many event points (Rin event) and a lot that just say "Hello" lol

lPJMu7f.png

QMaaTFb.png

BLhyr9y.png

And yes, we get 1 friend slot every 10 ranks. Can't wait for rank 150, I will have 100 LP (will be so cool being in triple digits) and 30 friends (a nice even number). I want to be rank 150 for the next Rin event, so I can play 4 Ex songs per gem.

My picture gallery is slowly growing, currently at 373 even though I only started it a few days ago. I also have that artwork folder which is 77 images, and an old NicoMaki collection Nosebleed gave me, which is 557 images, so overall, my folder has over 1000 images in it now xD

Top 200 went up by 1300 points... holy fuck

And I'm ashamed to admit it, but I haven't started the Love Live manga yet. I'm not much of a manga reader, but I think this is a must read for me, will start it tomorrow. Is there a lot out, or just a little? And how often are chapters/volumes released?

Top 200 went up by 1300 points... holy fuck

And I'm ashamed to admit it, but I haven't started the Love Live manga yet. I'm not much of a manga reader, but I think this is a must read for me, will start it tomorrow. Is there a lot out, or just a little? And how often are chapters/volumes released?

Picture of the day.

cbTUf.jpg

Don't have that many images to pick from Umi wise :(

I really like that ... Thanks, it's really cute and so innocent ;). Somehow I really start to like Umi in the last time ...

That event was/is really crazy ... Since my playtime was limited I had to spend nearly 10 gems only to reach that Maki SR ... I also stopped right after I reched that goal, I'm now tired of it and look forward to the next normal event.

Greetz

It's getting really close. 

Exterminator, it's just 1 gem. use it! Be safe xD

I hope Nosebleed makes the cut. Or at least wakes up (should be like 7am for him atm) to play a few more score matches. He's at 60.7k points ><

Which technically means he should have the 2 gems to use which you get at 60k points. Then again everyone will probably use them once the tier 2 cut off reaches 60k, so ahhh I think I should also use a gem or two to shield myself

~~

Well, shit. Im just gonna go ahead and use like 3-5 gems. there's actually 1 hour 45minutes left? fudge. (i used the notice page which doesnt factor in daylight savings or w/e so this whole time I was counting 1 hour ahead. lame)

I can now make a prediction now that I can see the data, at the current rate, when that clock says :30 min left, the cutoff will be 61600, with a predicted final score of ~62500 at most. Top 200 will end at about 84000 I think.

Now, cya in an hour, going back to sleep xD

I really like that ... Thanks, it's really cute and so innocent ;). Somehow I really start to like Umi in the last time ...

That event was/is really crazy ... Since my playtime was limited I had to spend nearly 10 gems only to reach that Maki SR ... I also stopped right after I reched that goal, I'm now tired of it and look forward to the next normal event.

Greetz