Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Congrats on the (yet another) UR, Nosebleed.

ID for english version: 240214945

Feel free to add me. XD

Just remember to add "fuwanovel" to message, or tell me here.

Sent a friend request, especially when I saw your "About Me"

Finally back to max friends, though I still have like 60 pending (that number is going to skyrocket starting a few days from now)

Starting to run out of people to remove to add people from here, some have been on my f/l from the beginning and wouldn't want to remove despite not knowing them.

Okay, remember that textless cutesy RinPana doujin I found before? The same artist released a longer one with text this time, looks promising.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46002803

I know I'm greedy with my requests, but hopefully you know I'm always super appreciative, Nosebleed :D

Oh, and between the abrupt ending to the scene and the "1" at the end, this is going to be another multi-part doujin like Osorio, looking forward to it.

I don't know if you guys follow that trend that consists in drawing anime characters in your coffee, but I found that video of a guy drawing one Love Live character and it's pretty impressive.

Although my limited knowledge of fluid mechanics makes me wonder what kind of coffee they use because I'm pretty sure some don't behave so obediently, usually :P

I would assume they probably use some kind of blend to make some really thick/dense foam or something, or the fact that they're stiring with something so thin might not be enough to disrupt the whole flow of the coffee.

Oh god I just found these and couldn't stop laughing. (Read from left to right)

DA9gpXO.jpg

V0RWX5o.jpg

9VjDGtC.jpg

3G7IyH0.jpg

hN2awJz.jpg

Ljr1R3T.jpg

Does this game get better the longer you play? 

Played it for about 15 mins couldn't get into it

If you ask the people here, they will all say yes... and so I do ;)

They are all addicted. Then you wanna more and more cute cards and spent your whole money... MUHAHAHA ;) (or not)

So I've to go and play... ;)

Greetz

i dont get this game it makes no sense 3 hard 5 me

Let me tell you this... I sold my collectible items this week and gonna save more money to buy those love gems to do more draws :D

I love both anime & the game before writing this I was watching a game video on youtube (scouting video) and before that I was playing the game on my jp&eng accounts :D the more you play the more you want the cute cards and rank ups :D

i dont get this game it makes no sense 3 hard 5 me

The original concept is confusing but is rather simple when you get used to it. You collect cards and sacrifice cards to level up others. You can combine 2 of the same card to "idolize" which gives it a higher stat max. In songs, you get "bond points" with members in your team, and when an idolized member reaches max bond points, you get to view a side-story of them (like 3-6 lines of text).

Lastly, the normal scout gives you only normal cards (which suck) and 5% chance of a rare (what you want), but the honor scout gives you 90% rare, 9* Super Rare, 1% Ultra Rare (chances), and generally you save up all the Love Gems (hearts) to get 50 because if you do the 50 draw, you get one extra card for free, and outside of events (see below, event was announced), you have a guaranteed chance of getting a Super Rare.

I guess I'm not getting much sleep tonight :(

wOEYeAe.png

I. AM. READY. TO. BE. A. NAVIGATOR.

I don't like either card, not a fan of cards holding things (like the unidolized), and don't care for the outfit she's wearing Idolized. I'm just rushing the card day 1 (~5hrs) and going to maintain top 200. Decided I'll save gems to get top 1000 Maki event.

Starts at 5AM for me :(

I don't like either card, not a fan of cards holding things (like the unidolized), and don't care for the outfit she's wearing Idolized. I'm just rushing the card day 1 (~5hrs) and going to maintain top 200. Decided I'll save gems to get top 1000 Maki event.

Starts at 5AM for me :(

Aw so it is worse for you normally it was 6am right?:(

For this I will only get unidolized I already have 1 idolized 4 unidolized pure SRs so :D but wait for me Maki-Chan definitely top 200 :D before score match I wanna do more draws to make my teams ready hihi fingers crossed it is tooo soon and I am excited for Rin's event tomorrow just because it is Rin's event hehe I feel energetic :D

Aw so it is worse for you normally it was 6am right? :(

For this I will only get unidolized I already have 1 idolized 4 unidolized pure SRs so :D but wait for me Maki-Chan definitely top 200 :D before score match I wanna do more draws to make my teams ready hihi fingers crossed it is tooo soon and I am excited for Rin's event tomorrow just because it is Rin's event hehe I feel energetic :D

The Hanayo event started at 7AM for me last time.

And Rin's event will fill my pure team to only pures, pretty cool

vN521yd.png

I'm saving all my gems for Maki, don't care about anything, just have to get Maki.

It's going to be an insane event given that Maki is literally the most popular character.

I'm predicting 20 gems to get top 1000 for Maki event, kinda tempted to rush her day 1, but dunno if I want to spend 30 gems on her.

Well, I'm counting 35-40 gems for Rin's event, 20 for Maki's, which is estimating 40 right there, I have currently 83, gonna get 8 for the experts, 2 for the event expert, then whatever is left of that 500k campaign, plus event rewards themselves. So I'm guessing I'll have 30 gems to spend on draws? I'm actually close to another 50 draw taking away gems dedicated to events.

I got only 2 love gems now one is from 2nd opening ex S combo other one is 500k login :D I assume I can get 2 from clearing next two ex songs one full combo 1, 1 clearing ASN ex, 4 login :D Till 30th I will get three more gems = 11 :D Event rewards 4-5? 15 total hehe will buy 20-25 for scouting too so 8 single draws + scouting ticket/s :D I think it won't be enough for Honoka but might get a SR which is enough for me :D

I still don't have a UR ;_____;................

I've done the draw 10 twice and used the gems individually multiple times as well when I first started and still nothing.

Hanayo_Cry.jpg

Well,

...On a positive note, Rin event starting soon...need to get it to go with Kayo-chin~

Well, I wouldn't have an UR if I didn't spend money, so look at it that way. And Rin event in less than 5 hours and I haven't slept yet (it's midnight and event is 5am... It will be a looong day, guess I'll just pass out for a few hours after I get the card.