Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh man Ren, don't post these photos ;) ... You make me really jealous and ,in no time, i will start spending my whole money for some figures. The Nico figure is great but i'm even more fascinated by that Haruka ...

So and something about SIF ;) ... I'm FC'ed now nearly all Songs i have on hard, excepted Wild Stars & Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru ... Especially Wild Stars seems to be impossible for me. For the current event i somehow haven't really any interesst so I think i will get nothing out of it ... I'm looking forward to the next ones.

Greetz

Always play it safe and use one or two extra love gems, don't ever try cutting it short, this is what usually happens.

Lesson learned. 

Anyways, just did my second 10+1 guaranteed draw. Got the yukata hanayo and also an old SR honoka (I'll upload the pictures later). All is well again :D

Because Hanayo is my second favorite, I don't mind not getting the yukata nico.

Btw, did another single draw using the ticket I got, and got an initial SR Eli. I'm so happy! :D

Edited by phoenixfyre2552

Oh look a chapter about Honoka and bread, couldn't ask for anything else!

Also did 5 single draws, you can guess my luck!

This day started great *sarcasm*

I'll have a Nico in Yukata in my dreams~

Also new release on my blog, this is a big release, i translated it all in one day when I was really bored, it was a really cute story, hope you enjoy it~

https://niconii.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/trinket-karaage3-colorful-cookie-bouquets/

Ended up with 2 scouting tickets, got 2640th in event ranking and 701st in song ranking. I didn't even bother waking up to spend my LP before the event ended. I accomplished what I wanted, got the SR in my EN account and 2 JP accounts. Should I spend all 4 of these tickets (between my 3 accounts) now or save them?

Tell me I'm not the only one who sings "Hey! Hey! Hey Start Dash!" whenever they listen to Start:Dash!! It's easily one of my favorite u's songs and am still moved every time I watch the episode 3 performance and brings huge smiles when watching the episode 13 version.

hello... i got 2 idolized hanayo kuzumi cards and i want to lvl up its skill...so where will i go?special or the normal practice?? kinda scared of testing it myself.hehehe just to be sure...

Normal practice, you need to level up the card with the exact same card so for example if you want to level up hanayo's skill you need to sacrifice the same hanayo with the same skill level (idolized or not doesn't matter)

HFvRKLB.jpg

JKKJS4c.jpg

g0bDKNc.jpg

Translation: It's good because Nico-chan made it~

geee. tnx :D

Ended up with 2 scouting tickets, got 2640th in event ranking and 701st in song ranking. I didn't even bother waking up to spend my LP before the event ended. I accomplished what I wanted, got the SR in my EN account and 2 JP accounts. Should I spend all 4 of these tickets (between my 3 accounts) now or save them?

Tell me I'm not the only one who sings "Hey! Hey! Hey Start Dash!" whenever they listen to Start:Dash!! It's easily one of my favorite u's songs and am still moved every time I watch the episode 3 performance and brings huge smiles when watching the episode 13 version.

Just has to be the same ability at the same level, not the same card (unless SR or UR since their abilities might be unique)

I tried different cards once, didn't work (don't remember other conditions), i think with different cards there's a lower chance but with the same cards it's 100% chance.

Just has to be the same ability at the same level, not the same card (unless SR or UR since their abilities might be unique)

tnx a lot :)

I'm just stating what's on the wiki.

It is also possible to level skills. Currently the only known way of doing so with 100% success rate is to have the card you want to increase the skill level of train with another card with the exact same skill at the same or higher skill level. For example, if you have a card with Perfect Charm at level 2, in order to increase the skill to level 3 with 100% certainty, you must have feed it another card that also has Perfect Charm at level 2 (or higher). If you feed it a card with a lower level skill of the same type, there is a chance that the skill level will not increase. Training with different skills will have no effect on level at all.

I did 5 single draws and got nooothing booo however I got a cool SR Honoka on my 2nd jp acc :D and on my main jp acc I had 10 love gems got two rares of course at least I can get a love gem for one of the rares

I wanna eat rice balls now oishiii mitaiii mm hanayo no oishii onigri... tabetai na T.T

Just noticed that Nozomi event actually allowed me to make a full SR team of all the members

0dEj06J.png

.... I just realized I forgot to change the leader, oh well, replace the Honoka with the bear one and it's full SR, too lazy to fix :P

And kinda embarrasing, but 3 attempts and no FC on Start:Dash despite FC'ing it multiple times on Expert during the score event (about 75% FC rate). My SR only team (+1UR) above can S-score the song though :o