Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You guys why don't you just watch that amazing anime?! You won't be disappointed!!

I don't think I added myself as a friend yet haha! Have I ever share my JP accounts here? I will add you Ceris :D

Main JP ID: 328779893

Main ENG ID : 158426702 

For my 2nd account I need to switch but too lazy :D I will add you there too soon :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEHREopkww&feature=youtu.be

To everyone who doesn't play JP version :D

If she leaves, I'll cry for a few weeks. And then some more.

Found a link worth sharing: http://minus.com/mBnozxRcFmkdj

I was told it was official artwork released, all in super resolution. Every image is like 5+mb in JPEG! (proceeds to save them all)

Download link: (over 300mb)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4f8eb48agl4ft9/officalartworkhd.rar

Tidbit, someone counted frequency of appearance in the pictures

Honoka - 41

Kotori - 39

Nico - 37

Umi - 34

Nozomi - 32

Maki - 29

Hanayo - 28

Rin - 28

Eli - 27

hmm I assumed when they said solo debut it meant she was releasing her first song under her own name, by herself. A lot of the u's members have done that already - Mimori Suzuko, Nanjou Yoshino (releasing her second single for Grisaia actually) and Nitta Emi just released her first single two days ago. Though we'll have to wait until the end of the month for more details, hopefully it's not bad news!

Also, ENG ID: 303868371 feel free to add

Obviously this could just be a single debut, but you never know, they might want to pursue a full time solo career, that's what I would be scared of. But I trust Pile will stick with the group for a while.

She has my favorite voice out of all members.

Edit:

Oh my god guys Dynasty Scans accepted to host my release.

I'm so happy *tears of joy*

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nicomaki_manga

I've been reading this thread for awhile now, and I would like to say thanks to everyone for the help with the game, I have learned a few things from your strategies, and thank you nosebleed for the niko-maki translations.

I bought all three of the school idol paradise games, although I have only played the bibi version, and I don't know enough Japanese to know what the story mode said, but when you get done with that there is a pv mode on the songs that makes it so that you can just watch the characters, and not have to worry about watching the notes. It's a pretty cool feature I thought. 

If anyone has anything else they would like to know about s.i.p. I will try to answer the best I can.

I've been reading this thread for awhile now, and I would like to say thanks to everyone for the help with the game, I have learned a few things from your strategies, and thank you nosebleed for the niko-maki translations.

I bought all three of the school idol paradise games, although I have only played the bibi version, and I don't know enough Japanese to know what the story mode said, but when you get done with that there is a pv mode on the songs that makes it so that you can just watch the characters, and not have to worry about watching the notes. It's a pretty cool feature I thought. 

If anyone has anything else they would like to know about s.i.p. I will try to answer the best I can.

So far the bibi unit has (no brand girls [ and a grp explosion remix] / start dash[and a bitter sweet remix] / wonderful rush / bokura wa ima no naka de / shangri-la shower / Arifureta Kanashimi No Hate / Daring / mahoutsukai hajimemashita) I don't know if there are any other songs to unlock, and I have yet to open the printemps or lilly white versions, but I figure they have the same main songs like no brand girls etc.

Now as for the outfits There is ( no brand girls costume / bokura wa ima no nake de costume / shangri-la shower costume / wonderful rush / reg school uniform / bibi style / and finally the swimsuits)

I also have some dlc's that I got from amiami, but I haven't used them yet, mainly because I don't know where to put them in at. lol

hmm I assumed when they said solo debut it meant she was releasing her first song under her own name, by herself. A lot of the u's members have done that already - Mimori Suzuko, Nanjou Yoshino (releasing her second single for Grisaia actually) and Nitta Emi just released her first single two days ago. Though we'll have to wait until the end of the month for more details, hopefully it's not bad news!

Also, ENG ID: 303868371 feel free to add

If she leaves, I'll cry for a few weeks. And then some more.

Found a link worth sharing: http://minus.com/mBnozxRcFmkdj

I was told it was official artwork released, all in super resolution. Every image is like 5+mb in JPEG! (proceeds to save them all)

Download link: (over 300mb)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4f8eb48agl4ft9/officalartworkhd.rar

Those NicoNozo pics!!! <3333

also, props to Nosebleed for Niconii translations!! xD

I found out about this game after watching the anime. Gotta say, it is pretty funny but hard as well. Are you guys just banking your coins and how do you get so many hearts without paying? I've been working on goals mainly and that seems to earn quite a few.

Speaking of the anime. Got my set from NISA the other day. Love it.Picture039_zps17eb4a2d.jpg

Picture042_zpsb5e57e25.jpg

I found out about this game after watching the anime. Gotta say, it is pretty funny but hard as well. Are you guys just banking your coins and how do you get so many hearts without paying? I've been working on goals mainly and that seems to earn quite a few.

Speaking of the anime. Got my set from NISA the other day. Love it.

I dont know. You should try some things to lighten the ram load on your phone (or maybe it's processing load...). Closing any background processes might do the trick. Do you have problems with the touch on any other app?

I already tried that but unfortunately it didn't help. And no, this is the first time I have ever had a problem like this.

I have every non-SR/UR card maxed, so I've just been collecting gold, at 5.5mil right now. As for Love Gems, after about 3 10+1 draws, your income of love gems dies off, and your draws become more infrequent, so I just started working at events for top 1000. With the addition of new members and Ex songs, you can get almost enough love gems to get top 1000 every event without worrying.

Basically, from the event menu you click that middle thing (that's not normally there) and it asks you what difficulty you want to play. Choose one, then it shows you a song and your teams (like you see in the final step before starting a song normally) and you choose that, then you are thrown into a lobby with 3 other players (looks like this, but with no ranks and shows event points earned instead).

Next you play the song, and at the end, it just takes you to the waiting lobby (if everyone's connection is good you'll skip it) then the game announces who earned the most score. Your event points earned are based off the difficulty you played multiplied by the score rank you achieved (C: 1.0 B: 1.05, A: 1.10, S: 1.15), and the place you achieved in the score match (same multiplier).

Thanks Ceris. 

Also, Nosebleed can you put the link where you can check the current rank cutoffs in the first page of this forum? I don't remember the link and I don't even remember on what page on this forum did you guys posted that link....