Eri - 1

Kotori - 6

Umi - 2

Rin -5

Maki - 3

Nozomi - 3

Hanayo - 4

Nico - 4

Total rares i get :(16)Honoka > (15)Kotori> (12)Maki & Nico> (11) Hanayo & Rin & Eri & Nozomi> (6) Umi

Ohh, I'll post my totals after my class is over in about an hour. I'm curious what the totals are, never thought of counting.

I like how your Nico and Maki match

Yeah ~ The nico disappear long time ago make maki worried much, these days she came back and meet maki up ~

Just managed to FC both the expert songs and now I'm left with no objectives once again in the game. Hopefully Honoka event starts soon so I have an objective and will be motivated to play the game at regular intervals of 5 hours rather than letting some LP go to waste.

The temptation to throw in $50 for another 10+1 is great, please guys advice me against it and control me so I don't blow all my cash in one go. I knew that fixing the debit card issues was a bad bad idea  :blink:

Just managed to FC both the expert songs and now I'm left with no objectives once again in the game. Hopefully Honoka event starts soon so I have an objective and will be motivated to play the game at regular intervals of 5 hours rather than letting some LP go to waste.

The temptation to throw in $50 for another 10+1 is great, please guys advice me against it and control me so I don't blow all my cash in one go. I knew that fixing the debit card issues was a bad bad idea  :blink:

High skill player always sabishi... no challange huh?

Yeah, i got 5 hard havent fc, 4 daily hard havent fc, 2 expert havent fc T_T...

That's because she has Melons.

I dun hate melons, but she doesnt seems be my favourite coz her in-anime characteristic and also the voice when sing ~

Actually i prefer loli =w=? but dunno why, not really like nico ~ prefer kotori more =w=

High skill player always sabishi... no challange huh?

Yeah, i got 5 hard havent fc, 4 daily hard havent fc, 2 expert havent fc T_T...

I dun hate melons, but she doesnt seems be my favourite coz her in-anime characteristic and also the voice when sing ~

Actually i prefer loli =w=? but dunno why, not really like nico ~ prefer kotori more =w=

AHA! You can't prefer lolis without being melon discriminatory. I have no idea what her anime side is like, but I agree up to a point that her singing voice is annoying. Her speaking voice and script is adorable though in game. 

And I'm only basing this off their singing voices I hear on youtube, their cute points by cards and the few written lines they have when you poke them. A pretty shallow judge of character I am. 

My like list would be

Maki

Nico

Honoka

After these top three i like others the same :D your favs??

My favorites are

1.NICO

2.Rin

3.Maki

4.katori

5.Nozimi

6.Eli

7Umi

8.Honaka

And my like of Hanayo is in between that of genocides and the food in my college cafeteria

I don't like Nozomi's personality, hate her singing voice, and also highly dislike the way she looks. Just a bunch of factors against her for me.

Damn I was really hoping maki would be easy

That graph showed the Nico event, but people expect the Maki event to be worse.

D5Obnkl.gif

Kotori is love, Kotori is life  :P  She's my favourite character after Nico and Maki! I like the way my Kotori says susume, susume after each live show, it's just so adorable! 

but people expect the Maki event to be worse.

No, just no please. I don't wanna blow more love gems than the Nico event, 14 is already considered quite a lot for me. They should really increase the rank cutoff for second SR to 1500 or 2000 with the increasing player base. It's getting harder and harder to get a top 1000 finish and if this keeps up those who don't purchase love gems won't be able to keep up at all.

Ohh, I'll post my totals after my class is over in about an hour. I'm curious what the totals are, never thought of counting.

I like how your Nico and Maki match

My teams are borderline disgusting just because of how many Srs I have let alone the fact that I stopped trying to lvl my rares skills at 4

Oh lol I did it twice and I think I got like 3 SRs in the other

Don't remember due to the fact I was just coming out of shock

Don't tempt me into doing another 10+1  <_<  Seriously though 2 URs in 1 pull is really ridiculously lucky, hope this happens to me when I pull for UR Maki in the future  :P

Don't tempt me into doing another 10+1 <_< Seriously though 2 URs in 1 pull is really ridiculously lucky, hope this happens to me when I pull for UR Maki in the future :P

I sorta deserved it because before those the last two I did one had only one Sr hanayo :( and the other had all rares nearly shit a brick because I had no idea that guaranteed Srs wasn't always a thing

Don't tempt me into doing another 10+1 <_< Seriously though 2 URs in 1 pull is really ridiculously lucky, hope this happens to me when I pull for UR Maki in the future :P

I sorta deserved it because before those the last two I did one had only one Sr hanayo :( and the other had all rares nearly shit a brick because I had no idea that guaranteed Srs wasn't always a thing

Sorry about the double post don't know why it happened also not sure I can delete it from an iphone

Okay this is pissing me off. For some reason my iPhone is bugging out and not registering the second tap when I do quick simultaneous double taps in Bokura no Live. This is ruining my combo streak and has to stop. Not to mention it keeps occuring at the same place. What is going on..