Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hey, welcome to the forums. Alot of people have joined this thread the same way (me included :P).

I've send you a friend request, my name in LLSiF is Sylvian.

Thank you! Approved!

Lately I am losing my golds too I had 600,000+ a few days ago now I have 400,000 maybe less

I haven't discarded them yet either, since I still have 600k gold left. Aslong as I still have cards that aren't maxed in my album I'll probably keep spending gold on training them.

Maybe I still have achievements to accomplish which is why I'm still getting so much gold. Ceris I bet has completed all of them and spends the remainder somewhere I won't mention.

Geeze! I'm just sitting here trying to eat a peaceful lunch and casually reply to this thread and my phone keep beeping at me for each reply because of email alerts. In the time I type one post, 3 had already appeared :P

I really don't get how you guys have so much gold. Does it cost more gold to feed members to rares or something? Or does it cost a lot to feed a rare to something? I never checked. My JP account has like 800k right now too..

Random tidbit: I think I had like 97+ clears on Love Novels. Can't wait for it to be released so I can S-S-S it. That will be my first triple S

It's not worth to discard members for the gold, considering you get a lot of it from the song rewards and events. Since the game has an album with rewards for clearing out consecutive achivements, it's better to level up normals first, and then use them as leveling fodder for your R/SR/UR cards. Also, be sure to level your cards with appropriate color fodder; it seems the experience gain is much higher when you use fodder of the same type as the card you're leveling up.

Okay No Brand Girls might have cursed me but Susume Tomorrow was a 1 hit kill :P

I actually really like this song's feel~

938leht.jpg

It's not worth to discard members for the gold, considering you get a lot of it from the song rewards and events. Since the game has an album with rewards for clearing out consecutive achivements, it's better to level up normals first, and then use them as leveling fodder for your R/SR/UR cards. Also, be sure to level your cards with appropriate color fodder; it seems the experience gain is much higher when you use fodder of the same type as the card you're leveling up.

In my case I had every rare maxed out and i was capping out on members so what was I supposed to do.
I don't really feel like leveling up normals. At least not until I'm  completely deseperate.

The only rare I have not-maxed is Panda Nico, which is still level 60. I have 17 normal students idolized and max leveled right now, with one almost maxed. I could sacrifice all those to level Nico, but where's the fun in that?

I do have 1 Cool Nozomi and Rin that are level 1, but that's because they're repeats I just haven't dealt with yet. I've been slowly leveling skills on each member. According to the reward book, I have 47/50 for my next reward of maxing level of idolized members.

Holy - 

With those 2k friend points from Susume Tomorrow I got 2 Rares in 2 draws and two of the new normal in one single draw. Well thank you SIF for loving me ONCE.

And a Nico and a Maki nonetheless!

ncEl6vk.jpg

XDcgLnH.jpg

Aww lucky! I got 1 new N and another cool Umi 

That's the one Maki card I need to have all rares :( SIF is hating on me right now, this rare drought it making me really sad. I can't even draw a rare in the JP one, where I get spammed with FP for FC'ing every song on Hard...

Well I needed that Maki to have her Idolized form.

I'm still missing 4 rares though. And don't even get me started on how many idolized forms i'm missing.

You're only missing a single card so be glad you even got that far.

I've got all smile cards idolized though.

That's the one Maki card I need to have all rares :( SIF is hating on me right now, this rare drought it making me really sad. I can't even draw a rare in the JP one, where I get spammed with FP for FC'ing every song on Hard...

I'm going to cheer myself up by watching this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAUrRuba7U

Wow all rares :D I still need 3 from pure and 3 from cool :D I get R but most of them are smile umi or cool umi they are spamming me with umis even today I got sr umi 

Geeze! I'm just sitting here trying to eat a peaceful lunch and casually reply to this thread and my phone keep beeping at me for each reply because of email alerts. In the time I type one post, 3 had already appeared :PI really don't get how you guys have so much gold. Does it cost more gold to feed members to rares or something? Or does it cost a lot to feed a rare to something? I never checked. My JP account has like 800k right now too..Random tidbit: I think I had like 97+ clears on Love Novels. Can't wait for it to be released so I can S-S-S it. That will be my first triple S

For me, it was side stories. I have this habit of ignoring the (main) stories until I actually need to. Didn't touch "Bokura wa Ima no Naka " onwards until the Nico event. Likewise, I didn't see the side stories until I had about 50k left after Kotori's event - 400k gone in an hour. So side stories are like my emergency savings which helped me until I was fine again.

After that, it was:

- focus level 2 colors

- sell the 3rd.

No gold shortage ever again.

In theory, you'll always get a loss on hard/normal since you'll get 1 N that isn't level 1. It's not a big loss, kinda like a slow decrease over time. (The more you know ~) And it cost the same to level up any card, it's just that using Ns are gold inefficient.

Basically, just sell your Ns every once in a while and you'll be fine. You don't have to feed them every time.

In my case I had every rare maxed out and i was capping out on members so what was I supposed to do.

I don't really feel like leveling up normals. At least not until I'm completely deseperate.

You might as well level a few Ns if you have nothing else to feed. Just make sure to stock up enough gold for when you use them.

Today was ridiculous woke up to find that I was safely under the 200 rank at rank 59 and got my two nikos!!! Then I hit the 11 honnor scout with my left over love gems and got two ur kotori's!!!!!!!

.......there is a god

*Flips the table*

*Smashes the chair*

*Cries in a corner*

URs everywhere!!!

Yeah... 3 10+1s and I don't have an UR yet... I was thinking about saving my love gems for the UR Rin in 1.5 months, but what's the point? It's not like I'll get one and I'll just be building hope, just to be crushed.

But this guy is my hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1P5TnZRXkQ

His sole goal is to get the UR idolized Rin.

And this is my log book for rares

KH4wq8E.png

jo7gJa7.png

ynDPcDH.png

OPh8Xli.png

Just did my 10+1 finally. Long have I waited for this moment. My one true goal in this game is to get a UR Umi, so I was hoping so much for that. Do the 10+1 and I see a single UR amongst the storm or Rs... Baited breath... UR Nico.

I'm happy to get a UR, because I was totally prepared to get a single SR and nothing else, but it's one I already have, and I'm not the biggest Nico fan, so I'll probably keep her unidolized for now. My heart still yearns for UR Umi (also the new SR Umi is so cool!)

So is this guaranteed UR week event?

Right...?

I'm still wanting to save mine til after the next event since a SR Rin comes out then, but like last time, you all are making me want to do a draw (then end up overly disappointed like last time)

Right...?

I'm still wanting to save mine til after the next event since a SR Rin comes out then, but like last time, you all are making me want to do a draw (then end up overly disappointed like last time)

I think you should wait for your SR Rin! :) I will save gems for SR Kotori which will be given after next event too :D

So a different girl comes out every week? I want to know how you check. I'll wait for Toujou Nozomi's :). Her oppais are so cute. I think I might be in the minority though. So far I've drawn 4 of her rares, all different cards. 

I searched which ur and sr cards were given last year and when they were given in jp version :D after next event they will give ur eri sr rin and sr kotori :) they give cards usually after events and 1 sr card in an event :D they do two events in a month