Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I get into top 1k only to get knocked back down in the next 10 min. These people really love Nico.

Guess I'll spend 2 more love gems before bed.

Also, NicoMaki post of the day:

eoi0itr.jpg

Omg, that was amazing. Loved it

the drop rates on the japanese servers are like 10x higher than the ones on the US server lol.

You mean on normal scout? I thought so too, but then I just stopped getting rares. I got like 10 within ~7k friends points then got like one for the next like 15k. I missed drawing multiple rares per draw :(

So what's everybody's rank?

Rank 61

And apologize to all Nico lovers for your previous post. Idolized Nicos are always worth it.

Edit:

Good news, parents are asleep, desperation plan doesn't need to be put into motion *relief sigh*

And I got the Maki i needed!

Now i have every smile rare idolized~

I can now legitimately play Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! With the whole unit in the official outfits :D

Kdgeend.jpg

Rank 61

And apologize to all Nico lovers for your previous post. Idolized Nicos are always worth it.

Edit:

Good news, parents are asleep, desperation plan doesn't need to be put into motion *relief sigh*

And I got the Maki i needed!

Now i have every smile rare idolized~

I can now legitimately play Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! With the whole unit in the official outfits :DKdgeend.jpg

Wow I though I was doing well being rank 70 looks like you got me by 9 places and I for one happen to love niko so.........

Wow I though I was doing well being rank 70 looks like you got me by 9 places and I for one happen to love niko so.........

I don't know why, but he answered with his overall level, not placement in the event. My event rank is like 600 I think right now. Leadboards havent updated so I'm just guessijg off what they show right now (comparing my event points to the leaderboards)

Oh i got confused with the word rank, i'm 800~esh in the event.

Spent another love gem now. I'll check at 9am if i need more or not.

Guess i'll rest a bit now. Then again i!m really close to ranking up so i!ll check back in 2 hours and grind the game some more. Must, get, Nico.

Wow 8 am I have to get up at 4am just to make sure my grinding wasn't for naught and good luck to everyone it's honestly terrifying when an event ends

Nosebleed really wants his Nico.  :lol: 

Good luck to him and everyone else.

Looks like the 1k cut-off will be around 25k, which is pretty crazy. (Kotori's top 200 was 26k <_< )

Also they did a promo UR Kotori back in December similar to this upcoming Eli. It was a Pure card with 4150 Pure stat at max level, 1000 bond, and the Timer Charm ability. So roughly on par with an idolized SR. Still pretty good for being totally free.

It's pretty much an SR with R skills. Still ~

free is free 

Nosebleed really wants his Nico.  :lol:

Good luck to him and everyone else.

Looks like the 1k cut-off will be around 25k, which is pretty crazy. (Kotori's top 200 was 26k <_< )

It's pretty much an SR with R skills. Still ~

Well we had 11 days for the Nico event as compared to the 10 days for Kotori event so we should take that into account as well. Still the point difference is large which equals to KLab earning more $$ from love gems  <_<

Well we had 11 days for the Nico event as compared to the 10 days for Kotori event so we should take that into account as well. Still the point difference is large which equals to KLab earning more $$ from love gems  <_<

Oh yea, I didn't even notice we had 1 extra day for this.

The top 3 are just ridiculous, I wonder how many gems they've spent for it. And they're one the first level (rank) 100 players in EN as well.

Wonder how much should be 200th cutoff points? 35k will safe or not @@

Waiting for the scoreboard to update and decide whether or not to burn more love gems. I'm just afraid I miss the cut by a few hundred points. That would seriously piss me off  :angry:

Currently,

Top 200 - 34633

Top 1000 - 25248

5 People with 25252pts, made me chuckle for so many reasons, given the situation.