Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I was trying to pass it for my profile record. It keeps track of how many songs you passed on each difficulty, so I wanted that one clear.

3xz8JFU.png

jJtzhwa.png

I'm going to estimate that took 11 tries to pass. I actually chose a team I made of full rares just to get 27 stamina. I then tried to play it on normal for points, but accidentally chose hard again and passed it a second time with my Pure team *shrug*

Passing it earned me 500 FP, did a 5 normal draw, and got a Smile Eli and Pure Hanayo. I was kinda freaking out lol

Stick with normal event song until now ... twice epic failed on hard, juz start playing hard yesterday, still cannot fc the easiest song. but starting get better now, currently normal event song become really slow in view, really....

seems other get 2 UR nico and a SR in 10+1 draw,really lucky @@

My friend on Xbox told me about this game really recently.

Is it true you can click Niko multiple times and make her say the phrase "Nico Nico Ni~"?

Even so, looks really amusing and fun. Anyone know how much a Smart Phone will cost me?

My friend on Xbox told me about this game really recently.

Is it true you can click Niko multiple times and make her say the phrase "Nico Nico Ni~"?

Even so, looks really amusing and fun. Anyone know how much a Smart Phone will cost me?

I believe when you're picking a leader when you first start the game you can make her repeat her line every time you click on her :P in Nico's case i tihnk it's "Nico Nico Nii, it's everyone's favorite idol Yazawa Nico~"

But after that, not really.

But you can touch her in the home screen and she'll say some lines every time like

"Do you need something?" *cute accent*

or

"Did you call for me, master?"

And if you abuse it she starts going:

"What do you think you're doing?" *scorn*.. I mean, Nico Nico Nii~ 

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I-it's not like i pressed her 100 times or anything.. don't get the wrong idea..

Aint UR kotori, is SR kotori, differences :P

Have one idolized green maki, got another green maki in normal draw. My green team keeps getting stronker by the day lol, too bad event is ending soon.

Also, the /alarmed/ voice clips seem to only happen if you target the chest area. Then again, it's the easiest place to touch... w

I totes did not test this at all

Also, the /alarmed/ voice clips seem to only happen if you target the chest area. Then again, it's the easiest place to touch... w

I totes did not test this at all

I think it's random to be honest.

I touched her thighs and sometimes she says it tickles, others she says to get my hands off.

Of course i did all that for science.

I just tested with all the girls, it's the same thing for all of them.

With Nico or any of the girls it's completely random, I couldn't find any pattern, I've touched her breasts plenty now and she's already said all the lines.

Same thing with head and thighs.

With Umi

Touching her breasts makes her say "Did you just call for me?" as well as "If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry."

Same thing with any part of her body

With Honoka, again, same thing

"Hey! If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry!"  as well as "Did you call me?"

and Rin as well

"Hey! Knock it off or I'm going to get angry!" and "Did you need me for something?"

One thing is becoming clear, breast groping is obviously a form of calling in this game.

And then Combo breaker Nozomi says "If you touch me, then you're telling me you want to be touched too" *Kansaiben*

I didn't pursue further after that line.

What did this prove? It's completely random.

Why did I do it? Science, obviously.

I believe when you're picking a leader when you first start the game you can make her repeat her line every time you click on her :P in Nico's case i tihnk it's "Nico Nico Nii, it's everyone's favorite idol Yazawa Nico~"

But you can touch her in the home screen and she'll say some lines every time like

or

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I-it's not like i pressed her 100 times or anything.. don't get the wrong idea..

Oh man Nosebleed. I'll be getting a nosebleed when Niko Yazawa saids to me "Did you call for me, master?" Its like a dream come true for an anime fan who has a waifu like myself.

This is going to be awesome.

or

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I just tested with all the girls, it's the same thing for all of them.

With Nico or any of the girls it's completely random, I couldn't find any pattern, I've touched her breasts plenty now and she's already said all the lines.

Same thing with head and thighs.

With Umi

Touching her breasts makes her say "Did you just call for me?" as well as "If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry."

Same thing with any part of her body

With Honoka, again, same thing

"Hey! If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry!"  as well as "Did you call me?"

and Rin as well

"Hey! Knock it off or I'm going to get angry!" and "Did you need me for something?"

One thing is becoming clear, breast groping is obviously a form of calling in this game.

And then Combo breaker Nozomi says "If you touch me, then you're telling me you want to be touched too" *Kansaiben*

I didn't pursue further after that line.

What did this prove? It's completely random.

Why did I do it? Science, obviously.

Nico will say "Nico-Nico-Ni" when touching her. I tested for a bit, and it makes a difference if you poke them in the head (only place I found that they say something different)

f04xBCc.png

I got my 50 gems as well

WUhT9m3.png

SR Rin! I can also idolize 4 Muse members now, but I have to ask... Where the hell is my Maki? I now have all the other members, but yet to get one of her... Oh, and I have a attribute set of Nico, Rin, and Eli now, and 2 of Honoka.

I got my 50 gems as well

SR Rin! I can also idolize 4 Muse members now, but I have to ask... Where the hell is my Maki? I now have all the other members, but yet to get one of her... Oh, and I have a attribute set of Nico, Rin, and Eli now, and 2 of Honoka.

I don't have my Maki-chan either! And in my last play Maki was the first Rare I got in a draw.

Let's join the #Nomakifaction together.

I'm also missing Eri. But she's the character I like least so no big deal.

I'm putting my SR Honoka in the center.

Not sure if I should Idolize a 2nd Honoka or not. If I do I won't have any Rare to make up for that spot and will have to put a normal there.

What would you do?

Also just tested out my smile team on Aishiteru Banzai on hard. Nearly S'd it (by score). 

If I level up the cards just a little I can probably S it (or if I get slightly better accuracy)

No idea what to do with those extra Honoka's... But now with 7 rares, 4 idolized rares, and 2 SR cards to level (2 of those idolized rares were already max level pre-idolization), I have a lot of leveling to do... I think it's about time to start sacrificing all those non-rare idolized members I've been collecting while maxing their bonds.

From this point on, should i continue collecting Love Gems up to 50 or do 5 gem draws?

I left her there for now just for the sake of having an all rare team. Will Idolize her if I get another smile Rare though.

I also did 2 normal draws and got a Rare Eri and Rare Nozomi, both cool and on the second one a pure Hanayo.

Well what do you know still no Maki.

But at least my pure team is no longer complete garbage.

Always ALWAYS do 50 love gem draws. At least I will personally.

It's 1 extra honor student draw for FREE. You might think it's just one but that can be worth a lot.