はじめまして

HMN

Hello everyone,i've known Fuwanovel for a quite sometime now but i was just too shy to to actually sign up and introduce myself.

soooo,i've started watching Anime and playing VN's after picking up Japanese and so far i've read Grisaia no kajitsu,shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji,and ikinari anata ni koishiteiru, as you can see i'm fairly new to the VN world (if you have any VN you would recommend please tell me.)

and i'm currently reading kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi,and cocoro function

I hope we can get along どうぞよろしく

*To break the ice feel free to ask me anything and why don't you tell me something about yourself

(if anything sounded weird sorry in advance English isn't my first language)

はい、はい、どうぞよろしくね~ And welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

Here's a question, how long have you studied Japanese? I'm currently learning as well, but it's probably still N5 level. Anyway, if you're looking to read more VNs, be sure to check this thread, though I recommend CLANNAD if you haven't already.

それでは、ここで 楽しんでください。まったね!

fuwanovelへようこそ!

I'm actually also reading cocoro@function at the moment.

The Grisaia series is probably the best out of what I have managed to read up to today. If you haven't read the sequels I highly encourage you to do so.

Lastly, enjoy your stay here.

はい、はい、どうぞよろしくね~ And welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

Here's a question, how long have you studied Japanese? I'm currently learning as well, but it's probably still N5 level. Anyway, if you're looking to read more VNs, be sure to check this thread, though I recommend CLANNAD if you haven't already.

それでは、ここで 楽しんでくだ

roughly one year now, i still have a lot to learn though.

fuwanovelはすごく素晴らしい

ありがとうな!皆

• 2 months later...