Soukoku no Arterial ?

MDruidd

No, it just has an interface patch, which translates the menus and the like.

ohh, meaning that, not only prolog/common route

If it was fully translated, it would say so on that page. It is not fully translated.

thank's for your experience

Think Grisaia levels of work, with a much less dedicated team.  It would probably be three or four years for the average fantranslators... more likely, unfinished permanently. 

if grisaia, i've finished, 

if soukoku no arterial has been dead, maybe i will play it with translator machine.,

I may be forced to, but what can I do

if grisaia, i've finished, 

if soukoku no arterial has been dead, maybe i will play it with translator machine.,

I may be forced to, but what can I do

Maybe or maybe not since I don't know how capable that group is.

But there is still a hope if their translator won't give up.

The team planning to translate Soukoku no Arterial is going to work on Witch's Garden first. They're small and slow, progress on their first project is slow and that might not even be done for another couple years. And only then can they start on Soukoku no Arterial. To be honest, I don't even know why they announced their next project when they're so incredibly far away from it.

The team planning to translate Soukoku no Arterial is going to work on Witch's Garden first. They're small and slow, progress on their first project is slow and that might not even be done for another couple years. And only then can they start on Soukoku no Arterial. To be honest, I don't even know why they announced their next project when they're so incredibly far away from it.

I don't know what their leader was thinking when he announced that. But he goes around and help other projects with hacking.

But I have to admit, their progress is slow and lack of update.