Dragon Quest VIII Journey Of Cursed King (IPad and IPhone)

Novel21

Hello everyone, its me Novel21 and i want to talk about Dragon Quest 8 so have just come out for IPad and IPhone, its the best news Ever, i have just buy and download game on my IPad.

I really love this game very much, its one Of my fav RPG game Ever and i have it for PS2, but couldnt hjelp myself to buy this game on my IPad, i have never imagine at Dragon Quest 8 Would come to IPad and IPhone, it was dream come true.

So what do there think about Dragon Quest 8 come for IPad and IPhone?

Come talk about Dragon Quest 8

Best regards

Novel21

Yes I would like to play this game on my PSP very much, Who knows maybe in near future we can play Dragon Quest 8 on PSP and PSP Vita

We´re talking about a PS2 game here.

Who knows what they changed to make it fit in IPad and IPhone

I heard they lowered the specs quite a bit, and that the game can be buggy and even crash randomly.

Well, its not like making a remake from an old to new console(kinda like Megaman X to Megaman Maverick Hunter X).Its console to mobile, I think you can expect not to be perfect.

Well, its not like making a remake from an old to new console(kinda like Megaman X to Megaman Maverick Hunter X).Its console to mobile, I think you can expect not to be perfect.

Yeah, but it's not even equal, I think. SE has put effort into making an inferior port for an unexisting fanbase xD

The sales will be shit except for the people who are just too excited for Dragon Quest VIII getting some love, SE will make it look like it's the customer's fault, blame Occident and port nothing else here.

What i didnt know this game can be Buggy and crash sometimes, what Should i do now and i so payed 140 kr in my country for the game and the game are buggy, stupid me

Well, the solution from SE to this problems was "save often". So, yeah, good luck.

But the beauty of put it in only one console is to make you buy that one, or to screw people, in the end is all about the money

Yeah, but everyone has a phone, they aren't really making money with that port, not with a dedicated game like DQ VIII. And that line of following actually supports what I said before of it being nonsensical that this wasn't ported to the Vita.

So much wasted potential on this amazing console...

Yeah, but everyone has a phone, they aren't really making money with that port, not with a dedicated game like DQ VIII. And that line of following actually supports what I said before of it being nonsensical that this wasn't ported to the Vita.

So much wasted potential on this amazing console...

I don´t consider an IPhone/IPad a phone, I think of it as a small PC

Which game is War Of Lions?

I guess you mean Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions?

Damn it, they are always slow of putting these ports to Android. I say a year to get over to the Play Store. Still waiting for Square-Enix to bring War of the Lions to Android.

I wonder if they'll... in all honestly, and not trying to be offensive, but I don't understand why they would bring a single of this games to a phone port, having portable consoles that are made for them in a really efficient way.