VNs you wish there were translation projects for

Decay

If you're like me and most other Americans, you spend a large part of your day wistfully fantasizing about your biggest wishes and dreams without actually putting any effort into realizing them. Unfortunately, all of the time I've spent staring at screenshots of untranslated games while praying that a translation will suddenly materialize in front of me has gone unrewarded. What I have done, however, is accrue a pretty sizable wishlist and I figured I'd share some of those games. What's on your translation wishlist? Please keep untranslated games that are currently being translated off the list, even if the translation project seems dead. Mostly because we all already know everyone will pick Dracu-riot, Eustia, Majikoi, and Iroseka. Let's focus on ones that no one has ever tried to TL before.

Here are some of my picks:

Soukou Akki Muramasa - It just looks really freaking cool. Said to be Nitro+'s (downward) turning point, while this huge game may not have sold as much as they wanted it to, it's still very highly regarded. One of JAST's translators appears to have expressed interest in translating it, but lol as if that's ever gonna happen.

Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Hachimyoujin - Light's most recent game. A lot of people have clamored over Dies Irae, but I'm personally more interested in this one. Two characters get caught up in a dream world. Has an interesting art style. Protagonist dresses like M. Bison.

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. - Another Nitro+ game. What first appears to be a standard love triangle moege takes some mind-bending twists and turns.

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai - Under the Innocent Sky. - Alright, yeah, this one is obvious. Navel's epic-length comedy/moege/nakige.

Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu - Really, I could put Akatsuki Works' entire catalog on this list, but this is the one I want most of all. I'm not a big fan of crossdressing protagonists or anything, it just has the setting and themes that appeal to me most. A group of people are each marked with both a curse and a gift, and they form a friendship to help them through their hardships.

Saihate no Ima - The game Tanaka Romeo wrote after Cross Channel. Said to be somehow even less understandable at times. The protagonist isn't as insufferable.

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road - One of those games that really tempt me to learn the language, then immediately daunt me when I realize it would be one of the more difficult to read ones (lots of slang). Minato-style comedy, really interesting sounding characters, and three really meaty routes.  I want it now! *throws a tantrum*

Now let us collectively moan and groan about how we will never read these VNs because we're too lazy to learn Japanese. What's on your translation wishlist?

I just wish 12Riven and Before Crime; After Days translations actually progressed, the former is on hold for the translation of Killer Queen I think, while the latter is on hiatus to see if a PS port brings over a lot of new stuff. They're both being translated by Lemnisca: http://lemniscatranslations.wordpress.com/

Edit: I love the tags

There's too many vn's that deserve an english TL when they will propably never get them, as opposed to some titles being actually TL'ed; both by fans and as official releases. Standards of the modern community had fallen tremendously though, so I don't expect much besides more lousy moege being developed and translated.

Grisaia trilogy,Nitro+ games(especially Soukou Akki Muramasa) and http://vndb.org/v14303 (i wanna read more Tanaka romeo's works).

We're getting a little ahead of ourselves here! But yeah, Tanaka Romeo teaming up with Minato Soft seems like quite the bizarre combination, and I'm really interested in seeing what comes of it.

I agree with Muramasa and Eustia. Muramasa: I was surprised it wasn't translated when I first heard about it, it is well known compared to a lot of other non-TLd VNs. I would also like to see a translation for Baldr Sky and the rest of the What a Beautiful-series (I just include Ourai no Gahkthun here too),  

There's too many vn's that deserve an english TL when they will propably never get them, as opposed to some titles being actually TL'ed; both by fans and as official releases. Standards of the modern community had fallen tremendously though, so I don't expect much besides more lousy moege being developed and translated.

I kind of have to agree with you here, but well.. there are a lot of people that like to read those kind of VNs. 

I just wish 12Riven and Before Crime; After Days translations actually progressed, the former is on hold for the translation of Killer Queen I think, while the latter is on hiatus to see if a PS port brings over a lot of new stuff. They're both being translated by Lemnisca: http://lemniscatranslations.wordpress.com/

Edit: I love the tags

12Riven is on hold because they don't have an editor atm, so the translator has to edit stuff first. Once editing is done he will continue translating. 

Anything by Yuzusoft. 2 of their titles have been started but were never completed unfortunately. I'll just link Noble Works since it's not been attempted.

Funny you should mention that one, I was planning to try reading that one this week, since I don't know anything about Yuzusoft yet.

My full wishlist is too big (Around 400 titles) so I will put just some of the top.

Phantom - Phantom of Inferno - (Ramake) - I loved Anime and I would really like to read a VN that it is bassed on, but DVD version is just way to old to get into it.

Negai no Kakera to Hakugin no Agreement - All ages Shoujo-AI with romance, action, good graphic and pretty intresting plot. Do I need more.

Date A Live: Rinne Utopia - I loved Anime and I thought that it is a story that would fit into a VN perfectly.

Tokyo Babel - Amazing plot, action, romance, good graphic, all ages.

Bloody Rondo - Slitly dark Moege with action and Romance in supernatural setting, good graphic and Vampires.

Koiseyo!! Imouto Banchou - Moe Loli Imouto(s) , action x romance, good graphic, deliquent like heroines.

Robotics;Notes - My favorite of a 3 ";" series and I liked them all. I love science based stories like this.

Secret Game Code:Revise - Serius slitly dark action x romance story, great gaphic.

Madou Koukaku - I liked Kamidori and this VN seems to be very simmilar to it but it seems to be even batter. Newest Eushully released VN.

True Tears - Anime was one of best romantic dramas I watched and VN is a totaly diffrent story in the same setting.

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road - Verry intresting looking characters, action x romance, story about deliquents and also good graphic.

Shinigami no Testament ~menuet of epistula~ - Another slightly dark VN wirt action, romance and good graphic.

Devils Devel Concept - I don't know if this VN should be here as it does have a patrial but project is officialy dead for years and I just had to add it as it is a VN that I want a translation the most. It is a VN that I absolutely hawe to read before a die no matter what. My reasons for that are kinda hart to be put into words.

PS: Sorry for my spelling I haven't sleepth for a few days and when I am tired I tend to not pay that many attention on spelling, I will fix it after  I get some sleep.

Was that game out before Battle Royale? Death game with exploding collars is too much like Battle Royale... which means this is probably awesome

No, Battle Royale was 2000, it predates the entire secret game series.

Okujou no Yurirei-san. Technically has a tl project, but screw the rules I want this such much and it's at like 5% and dead for six months something now. Recommended by Kitty-tama if I'm not mistaken.

Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun - Yuri, seems srs.

Flowers - Yuri.

I figure all the regular stuff has been covered already.

Well, the site is not letting me post links for whatever reason, but here are a few I would like to see translated.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien by Age

Koisuru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki by Sugar Pot

Tayutama Kiss on My Deity by Lump of Sugar

Reminiscence by Tigre Soft

Izayoi no Fortuna by Lapis lazuli

There are a bunch more of course.