Hi everyone!

Xehanort

Hello everyone!

My name is Xehanort on forums and websites (most of the times)!

I really love to play every kind of game: Eroges, visual novels, action/mystery/adventure games (PC, PSP, PS3, no matter what console) as long as the story interests me.

My favorite eroges are the School Days serie and my favorite games are the Kingdom Hearts serie.

I fill my time mostly with school and next year, I want to study law, therefore these days, I'm not gaming a lot and focusing more on school.

I run a Youtube account for my hobby called VisualNovelGamer

I follow Aaeru's blog for some time and now I finally got the chance to register on this site!

Soooo, what are my hobbies?

I mostly like to game, watch anime, read manga, hang out with my friends and sleeping.

I also like to eat chocolate as well, but.. yeah..

I have a VNDB, but I never update it.

I also have a MAL, but I only update the animelist and not even that one regularly (I forgot a lot). Xehanort's MAL

My memory is as big as a goldfish' one, unless if it's about school. I forget things a lot like updating, sending or uploading things to/for people or whatever variant of it.

So if I forgot something, please forgive me and send me a PM. ^^'

I tried to look on the internet for interesting ways to say hello and welcome, but on page 2 I got bored, so I gave up.

Hello and Welcome. So, going into Law, eh? If it is ok to ask, what area? Like Law Enforcement, Lawyer-type, etc?

I am mostly just going to college for general purposes right now, don't really know what I want to do. But I do love VN's also, which I guess would be obvious, what with the forum and all :P Out of the few that I have played so far, my 2 favorites were Katawa Shoujo and Koihime Musou.

Hope you enjoy yourself and if you have any interesting topics or questions, don't hesitate to bring them up :)

My memory is as big as a goldfish' one, unless if it's about school. I forget things a lot like updating, sending or uploading things to/for people or whatever variant of it.

So if I forgot something, please forgive me and send me a PM. ^^'

Wow!.. And here I am, remembering updates and stuff while forgetting things about school.. You're such a lucky one!

By the way, Welcome to Fuwan.. ^^

Hey and just like the others, I welcome you to fuwanovel!

My memory these days are also... failing me, I can't seem to remember things I just thought of a few moments ago..

Well, apart from that, do enjoy the wonderful amount of VNs we have here (i sound like a marketer lol) ^^

Enjoy your stay here~ :D

About the goldfish part: I mean that I forget things very fast, like, if I hear something or something has happened to me, I need to tell my friends within some hours, otherwise I'll forget more than 50%.

I can remember the big lines, but I forget the details so easily if I don't care about it.

These days, only school is on my mind, I learn very fast, but I forget things for myself or around me easily.

Like: How can you forget eating the whole day?

Next to my memory: Nice to meet you all! :D

@ Steve: I know a lot of people who like to wake up early, instead of sleeping longer. They hate to sleep more, but I love to sleep 12 hours a day in the weekend. (because I mostly sleep late at school days)

@ torbin12: I'd like to become a lawyer who's specialized in criminal law!

@ solidbatman: I'll add you tonight! I have to work on my presentation and learn for 2 big tests tomorrow. D;

Hi!!!! welcome, welcome!! I'm a bit straight-forward, mostly because sometimes i don't have anything in mind to say (write in this case), so enough with th formalities.

Yeah.. school can consume your time, and if your studying law, i can imagine how that can be... anyway, i really like the school days series(although i only have seen the anime and the ONA, oh, and the OVA's...), the way the story unfolds catched my attention, but a friend of mine spoiled me the end, so it was pretty... ummm.. i don't have the word.... let's say, normal... and i'm still wondering how i would have reacted if i haven't been spoiled.... but well, that is that, welcome!!!!!

Heyy nice to meet you! We have similar interests... but then I guess a lot of us here do :P I loooove to sleep haha.

I love School Days too. Yandere is probably my favourite genre~

I added you on MAL (allthings), but I hardly use it to be honest ^^;

Hope to see you around the forums :3