youtube - Most random

Well, I kinda liked the parody, but not too much.

I just found it funnier because I love both Madoka and Nichijou. And that Nichijou OP2 just fits so appropriately for Madoka it's disturbing.

That's why you don't f*** with Ellen.

Alright, he's advising me on good movies, but his 'good movie choices' seem to be all black-and-white. I'd prefer to spend that time gaming anyways.

In other words, say hello to the most glorious gaming moment on Osu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdaZnQQAPqQ

Cookiezi is an absolute beast.

Alright, he's advising me on good movies, but his 'good movie choices' seem to be all black-and-white. I'd prefer to spend that time gaming anyways.

Meh, it's a difference of tastes. I prefer movies over gaming. :P And no, his tastes in movies are not as 'black and white' as you seem to misinterpret... If he's as biased as you made him sound like, I wouldn't have liked him as much. In fact, I'm more biased than him when it comes to choosing 'good movies,' such that even his fans called me a 'fanatic'. *shrugs*

He's right anyway, about movies that waste time on pointless CGI and shallow characters. Movies used to be more about artsy fartsy and stuff, not explosions and Michael Bay, remakes and reboots, cheap laughs and cheap scares. Sure, we had plenty of those back then, but it's far more severe in present day (especially 2011, the worst year for movies).

Anyway, speaking of good movies, have yourself a Dark Knight retrospective.