youtube - Most random

Going to post this here because if I post it where i want to nothing good is going to come out

(my humble and very bad translation of this great man)
The wars lie.

No war has the honesty to confess: I kill for the purpose of stealing.
Wars always evokes noble reasons, to kill for peace, in the name of god, in the name of civilization, in the name of the progression, in the name of democracy and if by any chance with so many lies is not enough, you have the media that is willingly to create imaginary enemies to justify the conversion of the world in a big asylum and immerse it into a carnage.

In king Lear, Shakespeare wrote that in this world the madmen led the blind people, and four centuries later the lords of this world are madmen who are in love with death, who led this world into a place which every minute 10 kids die from starvation or of a curable decease and every single minute they spent 3 millions of dollars, 3 millions of dollars per minute in the military industry which is an industry of killing.

Weapons demands for wars and wars demands for weapons and the five counties that control the UN, the ones who have the "power of veto" are the 5 which also have the major arms industry.

So then, one ask itself ¿for how long? ¿for how long the world peace is going to be in the hands of those who make profit with the war?

¿For how long we will keep thinking and believing that we were born to kill each others and that the mutual extermination is our destiny?

¿For how long?