Recommendations

Mr. Meogii

Hey guys. I just finished If my heart had wings which was absolutely great :)

I am now looking for a Visual novel to read. I am a romance fanatic so anything within that genre would be fine ;P. I also would like something relatively new. < I realize that this statement is highly subjective so you can use you own judgement :)

I'm not a fan of depressing stuff with no happy ending but if it has a happy ending then I am chilled :)

Download links would be much appreciated

Mr.Meogii

Recommending Katahane, since i see that you haven't read it (if you don't mind the yuri).

While not really outstanding at any point, it has no real particular weaknesses, and is just great overall (a bit biased opinion, since at the moment, it is my favorite VN). But above all, it has a really enjoyable "atmosphere".

And while the main story is pretty lighthearted, the second set of chapters more than make up for any lack of drama.

Symphonic rain has a decent lot of fairly depressing endings (arguably one, potentially two - with a few bad ends that you can avoid as well), but it is very good. The true route does bring closure. Just saying since there was a previous rec.

Thanks I'll try and approach it.