Yo.

EMIYA

I, myself actually knew about visual novel back a few years ago through a Tsukihime LP. That what started my journey...to read visual novels that seem interesting to me. My visual novel list is small due to untranslated novels and I have no clue sadly how to use those translation programs to play said untranslated games. :( So yeah, here's my introduction.

Hmm...I was hesitant when writing this welcome note, as it seems whenever I show up, it's a sign that the post needs to die off, and it goes away, so if this happens, I'm sorry.

But regardless, I have already condemned your post, so, Welcome to Fuwanovel, if you enjoy Visual Novels, you will enjoy your stay with us :P

Hello and welcome to fuwanovel.

I am also limited to English only, and it is exactly what fuwanovel specializes in, every VN here is english and there is even more outside that isn't posted here (for various reasons).

There is lots of VNs I want translated but there still is tons I have yet to play that have translation, just browse for a while and I am sure you will find many you would like.

Also here you can browse current translation progress for various VNs: http://vntls.tindabox.net/browse

some are very close to being released.

As for translation using hooks with atlas and such, I tried them but everything was too uncomfortable and took long time so I am waiting till I can read Japanese myself, those games are not going anywhere and its not worth ruining a good story with bad machine translation.

Hello and welcome! ^^

Fuwan is indeed the perfect place for those who enjoy VNs and yet not able to read Japanese, like us..

Hope you enjoy it here! ^^

And don't be afraid to ask for anything..

The Fuwan community seems very kind and they'll help you in any way they can ^^ (myself included ^^)

Again, welcome! ^^

Welcome! I'll echo what everybody else has said: Fuwanovel is awesome, and the forums are filled with friendly, passionate people. I consider myself very lucky to have found it, and I'm very happy that you have as well. : ) Every community is made better by the addition of good people.

Is your username based at all on Fate/Stay Night? If not, I highly recommend that one : )