The nitroplus online store is just selling "goods" instead of games

ken2260

global_top_open.jpg

It is clear the nitroplus online store opened today is selling so-called "PC game-related merchandise" ONLY.

Imo, it answer nothing to the pray of foreign VN players.

I think it just want to milk all possible customers it can find dry but not seriously thinking of promoting its games outside Japan.

I am not a fetish.

I am disappointed at the store totally...

I think this also shows what was mentioned in the Chaos;Child thread and that is Nitro+ needs money badly.

Regardless i don't really care much, i like goods and merchandise. I didn't expect them to try and sell that many vns from the start to Western costumers considering only a couple of them are actually in english.

Keep in mind Nitro+ is probably known more through its anime adaptations in the west. They probably want to sell a ton of Super Sonico crap after the anime's complete failure.

Those tapestries are pretty cool, but how's the pricing? Anyone experienced with buying these? I wouldn't want to buy them overpriced.

Edit: I was also expecting them to actually sell VNs, but... seems like very limited merch is all they have. Disappointment.

Those tapestries are pretty cool, but how's the pricing? Anyone experienced with buying these? I wouldn't want to buy them overpriced.

Edit: I was also expecting them to actually sell VNs, but... seems like very limited merch is all they have. Disappointment.

Hard to say since they didn't even make the effort to put the tapestry size in the description so I can't compare to the ones I've seen and bought.

It seems that the "B2" size is the generic one though. (515×H728 mm)

They're a bit overpriced. I paid $20 for mine (in a physical store here) and mine is 700 x 900 mm (roughly) and these ones are $30 for a smaller size. 

Though I can't be sure wether or not my price was inflated. I also can't be sure they are official. I saw even bigger tapestries for $25 here.

So I can assume Nitro+ is definitely overpricing their merchandise. Not by an astronomical ammount but they are.

Their B0 size which seems to be the biggest one is $105 dollars which to me is ridiculous for a 1 meter wide tapestry. I've seen way cheaper in other online stories for that size.

Conclusion: If you want to buy one, the B2 size is the least inflated and the best deal you're going to get out of this store. It's a little overpriced but it's official merchandise. 

Since they said "PC game-related merchandise" it seems there won't be anything other than stuff like this in their store.

A shame but kind of expected, it would be too good to be true if vn companies were actually shipping their visual novels worldwide.

I guess this mentality still doesn't change.