FlyAble Heart

MDruidd

The translator claims it's not a machine translation, but most everyone agrees it actually is. Even if it isn't, it's as bad as one. It's not worth playing, I tried and gave up on it, and I'm usually tolerant of bad translations.

The translator claims it's not a machine translation, but most everyone agrees it actually is. Even if it isn't, it's as bad as one. It's not worth playing, I tried and gave up on it, and I'm usually tolerant of bad translations.

That's why I haven't played it myself and I'm waiting for the new translation to be completed but it seems it was stalled :/

I've actually dropped the game, despite enjoying it so far. I just cannot stand the translation, which looks like a machine translation to me, despite being denied as such. You should give it a shot if you don't mind really horrible translation, but it will get in the way and ruin the experience. You'll need to re-read sentences to even figure out what they mean, sometimes even relying on the voices ( I don't even know Japanese, and yet they made more sense than the words.) And at other times, the translation just made no sense whatsoever. Good luck!

ohhh, but it not full translated?

if machine translate, i know that

I've actually dropped the game, despite enjoying it so far. I just cannot stand the translation, which looks like a machine translation to me, despite being denied as such. You should give it a shot if you don't mind really horrible translation, but it will get in the way and ruin the experience. You'll need to re-read sentences to even figure out what they mean, sometimes even relying on the voices ( I don't even know Japanese, and yet they made more sense than the words.) And at other times, the translation just made no sense whatsoever. Good luck!

ohhh,, thank's for your suggestions

That's why I haven't played it myself and I'm waiting for the new translation to be completed but it seems it was stalled :/

ohhh,, thank's for your suggestions

but I am sometimes lazy to wait the ENG Patch, because the people who work on this project has been stopped

but for now, i will try, reckoning make ​​to add experience

I haven't read the "translation" (didn't know of it or it didn't exist at the time) so Flyable Heart was actually the first title I read untranslated with much help of text-hookers to look up words fast.

It's worth reading, I had to read it (the translated trial is to "blame"). It took much more time for me too read but I still enjoyed it much.

I guess no one could take the "U MAD!?" lines here :P

But yes, that download includes this horrid English translation that is practically a direct translation that doesn't use pronouns correctly. It's pretty much what you would get if you google translated everything.