Amairo IsleNauts - TL/TLC needed

I think It's great that your starting a project, but don't get discouraged if you can't find a hacker after a week or so. Finding a hacker, in my opinion, is the hardest thing to do in any translation project. Without any doubt in my mind, there are a lot more translators than there are hackers. That means hackers are usually working multiple projects and are busy. The best thing for you to do is to find a hacker personally, by messaging or emailing them, but you probably don't know where to find them. There are a lot of hackers on hongfire and here at fuwanovel. You just got to search hacker and look. A hacker is not going to say he's a hacker, but if he is talking about text dumping and insertion, he probably is. Don't look in the registration section of fuwa, i found my hacker just recently, but before i did I searched there and all the hackers there are busy. All you'll find is a lot of editors and a translator if your lucky. When you pm the person if he doesn't reply back just leave it be, if you keep messaging the same person it's harassing and if he didn't answer the first time he won't the second. I believe if you ask Traninternational they'll be able to do it in a month or so. The only thing you need after all this is luck. So I'll pray, and you'll have plan. We'll do what's necessary cause, even a miracle needs a hand.

Hey, I've actually been translating this on my own for a couple of weeks, and I've finished everything up to the choice in chapter 3-6 (that is chapter 3, part 6). If you're starting a translation project for this, I was wondering if you'd like to look at what I've already done and see if it can be of any use to you guys. I don't have any hacking skills so I just made a series of word documents with the Japanese line, followed by the english line. My Japanese is okay, but not amazing so it will need to be TL checked and edited if you guys decide to use it. If you want me to send you the word documents, just send me a pm with your email or reply to this post with a way to get in contact with you. Also, if, after looking at what I've done so far, you think I can be of some use to you guys, I'd love to help out in any way I can so please let me know if I can do anything. 

I love Yuzusoft as well, and I'm stoked to see that there's a translation group starting for this. Let's hope it doesn't end the same way that Dracu-riot did. i don't think my heart could take that a second time, these games deserve to be translated

there are some hackers out there, you just have to find them, just like rski100 said.

You should check out fuwanovel or vntls pages of some yuzusoft titles, then contact the hackers or technical people involved in those projects. some are busy, but some are just idle as well. eventually you'd find one. just keep looking. :3

• 2 weeks later...

well i tried already waiting for answer. unfortunately there are hundreds of translators and only like 4 hackers :(

I heard the leader of "Witch's Garden" is also the hacker and he already done it with several project.

Or you should try to contact Retran but I don't recommend this since I heard they are hard to work with and sometime......unreasonable.

I heard the leader of "Witch's Garden" is also the hacker and he already done it with several project.

Or you should try to contact Retran but I don't recommend this since I heard they are hard to work with and sometime......unreasonable.

thanks i already have a guy that decide to do it for us. 

right now need TL or/and TLC

thanks i already have a guy that decide to do it for us. 

right now need TL or/and TLC

Good luck with the project.

I hope you will have competent translator who have steady progress and won't give up or go M.I.A. on your project.

PS: Those traits are the best translator you could get.

Good luck with the project.

I hope you will have competent translator who have steady progress and won't give up or go M.I.A. on your project.

PS: Those traits are the best translator you could get.

Why hello there, I am that translator. I am one of two translators working on this (I'm in charge of the common route, Airi's route, and Masaki's route). What we really need is a translation checker. Your job will obviously be to read over everything I've done so far and fix anything you come across where I made a mistake. Also, less obviously, your job will be to nitpick. Besides just the places that are obviously wrong, you also need to point out places that "just don't quite sound right" or places where some subtlety of meaning has been lost, etc. Every time you nitpick as a TLC, my Japanese gets better and the quality of our final release goes up by just a little bit. 

I can tell you right now that the only way this translation project will die is if both blizzard AND I died. Short of that, this project will survive and it will be completed. Right now, what's holding us up is just our lack of a TLC, so for the sake of everyone who is eagerly awaiting this translation project, if you are very skilled at Japanese, please contact blizzard and apply right away.

TLDR: If you're good at Japanese, please join our team as a TLC

Why hello there, I am that translator. I am one of two translators working on this (I'm in charge of the common route, Airi's route, and Masaki's route and I've almost finished the common route). Once I'm finished with the common route, blizzard wants to release a common route patch, however in order to do that, we need a translation checker. Your job will obviously be to read over everything I've done so far and fix anything you come across where I made a mistake. Also, less obviously, your job will be to nitpick. Besides just the places that are obviously wrong, you also need to point out places that "just don't quite sound right" or places where some subtlety of meaning has been lost, etc. Every time you nitpick as a TLC, my Japanese gets better and the quality of our final release goes up by just a little bit. 

I can tell you right now that the only way this translation project will die is if both blizzard AND I died. Short of that, this project will survive and it will be completed. Right now, what's holding us up is just our lack of a TLC, so for the sake of everyone who is eagerly awaiting this translation project, if you are very skilled at Japanese, please contact blizzard and apply right away.

TLDR: If you're good at Japanese, please join our team as a TLC

TLC need to be more proficient with Japanese than translator and I don't think I'm good enough to do that, yet.

• 3 weeks later...