Hello Everyone.

Chiyoko

Hello, I have very recently become addicted to VNs due to an article on http://randomnessthing.com about the Galaxy Angel series. I played it and have absolutely fallen in love with it. I have since only played Shuffle! and am currently looking into more to play.

I'm not really a forum-type person (this being the first one I have actually signed up for..) and that's mainly due to immense shyness on my part ^^; But I hope to join you guys and learn a lot about this fascinating world :3

Hello, I have very recently become addicted to VNs due to an article on http://randomnessthing.com about the Galaxy Angel series. I played it and have absolutely fallen in love with it. I have since only played Shuffle! and am currently looking into more to play.

I'm not really a forum-type person (this being the first one I have actually signed up for..) and that's mainly due to immense shyness on my part ^^; But I hope to join you guys and learn a lot about this fascinating world :3

Ahaha~~ Welcome. Yeah, i found a lot of interesting game in Fuwwanovel. Looking for VN is now easier compared to 2-3 years ago. thanks for fuwanovel...

So you've finished play Galaxy Angel? how is it?

1090.jpg?w=510

Hello everyone. Pleased to meet you. :3

@ Andregate I have only played the first one so far, but I really really loved it. ^^ Planning on getting all the scenes and such before starting the second one. (Being a perfectionist has its downsides at times :P)

Come, come, Welcome! Hoshizora no Memoria is the one I am playing right now, and it's pretty good, so that might be one worth your attention.

The world is not always as it appears from one person to the next, what is to one man a fevered delusion born of madness, is to the next, a calming, serene reality.

Won't you join us in this calm serenity that touches upon madness? #end-crazy-weird-creep-sentence

Welcome to fuwanovel!

I also plan on playing Galaxy Angel, there is something about it that attract me. Just like something attracted me to mentioned Hoshizora no Memoria and it become one of my 2 favorite VNs.

The world is not always as it appears from one person to the next, what is to one man a fevered delusion born of madness, is to the next, a calming, serene reality.

Won't you join us in this calm serenity that touches upon madness? #end-crazy-weird-creep-sentence

ohmy.gifhuh.gifdry.gif

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

┳━━━┳ ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome! To yet another corner of the interwebs~

┻━━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━━┻

.... wait.. I listen to saya no uta OST and find it relaxing >_< If I show a psychologist 2 hours of the game, then ask what they think. They'll likely say I got some kind of mental problem. ^^

┳━━┳ヽ(´Д`)ノ┳━━┳

Thank you very much for the recommendation Torbin. That looks like a very good VN. I'll give it a go after I try this Little Busters thing xD Also, is that a quote from somewhere? It sounds amazing~!

Aww, thanks for the compliment to my avatar Alden! She is Fujiwara no Mokou from the Touhou project. She is my all time favorite character from anything ever. -totally not obsessed at all- :3

Thank you very much for the recommendation Torbin. That looks like a very good VN. I'll give it a go after I try this Little Busters thing xD

yep, that is the other favorite VN I have :) I have yet to find game I like more than little busters or hoshimemo xD

and my all time favorite characters from everything ever are from those 2 games :) I even plan on doing fan fiction VN about them being in one game :P

Thank you very much for the recommendation Torbin. That looks like a very good VN. I'll give it a go after I try this Little Busters thing xD Also, is that a quote from somewhere? It sounds amazing~!

Aww, thanks for the compliment to my avatar Alden! She is Fujiwara no Mokou from the Touhou project. She is my all time favorite character from anything ever. -totally not obsessed at all- :3

Well, I guess you could say it's a quote, but I can't call it one. I wrote it myself, so it's up to others to say whether or not its a quote :P

I've been seeing a lot of pictures of the ladies from Touhou project, but I still can't grasp what exactly is it :unsure: ..

Care to share some of your knowledge? :)

I've been seeing a lot of pictures of the ladies from Touhou project, but I still can't grasp what exactly is it unsure.gif ..

Care to share some of your knowledge? smile.gif

shortly:

its a series of bullet shoot em up games, it has some story built in it, excellent music that has spread so much and awesome characters and artwork. And its all made by one guy.

It got so much popularity so you see music remixes, vocal versions of the songs, MADs using the songs etc.

Also you see so much fan fiction, artworks of characters everywhere too.

Most of the lore is fan fiction and quite interesting.

There is even few VNs about the stories, some should be added to fuwan soon as those have translation.

Also worth noting that players even added ultra extra difficulty to the game by some hack so it makes the game much harder.

Here you can check ultra extra playthrough from the famous Flandre boss (flan-chan wink.gif ) in EoSD with very vamous music "U.N. owen was her?"

Observe the awesome music, art, character.

shortly:

its a series of bullet shoot em up games, it has some story built in it, excellent music that has spread so much and awesome characters and artwork. And its all made by one guy.

It got so much popularity so you see music remixes, vocal versions of the songs, MADs using the songs etc.

Also you see so much fan fiction, artworks of characters everywhere too.

Most of the lore is fan fiction and quite interesting.

There is even few VNs about the stories, some should be added to fuwan soon as those have translation.

Also worth noting that players even added ultra extra difficulty to the game by some hack so it makes the game much harder.

Here you can check ultra extra playthrough from the famous Flandre boss (flan-chan wink.gif ) in EoSD with very vamous music "U.N. owen was her?"

Observe the awesome music, art, character.

Wow! That was really nice! The music and all! I am interested to try it! Does it have an English version??

Hmm.. On second thought, I may not be able to clear that game.. I really suck at shooting games.. ^^

Ya, its an amazing series ^^ And don't feel bad alden, a lot of people can barely play it xD And yes, there are English patches for every current installment of the series.

And thanks for all the info guys! I'm currently in the middle of Little Busters and I am loving it~

I personally never even played it xD (touhou) but ive seen hours of videos and such.

And the VN has a fitting name, "EoSD for busy people" xD Not that I am busy but practicing one stage over and over again would probably get boring for me after a while so ill better play the VN xD

also here is one vocal, it is actually the song of the first stage from the video I posted before, you can hear a bbit of it in the beginning there.

and here the one that played during the stage, so famous that someone even put many of the vocal versions of if in few hour song and it doesn't even cover everything xD

And thanks for all the info guys! I'm currently in the middle of Little Busters and I am loving it~

I would pay money to erase any sign of Little Busters from my memory... SO I CAN PLAY IT AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME!

so enjoy it xD

Hi!!!! so it's your first time in a forum, huh? as you have already noticed you got to the right place, everyone here is nice and warm and... other things....

Since you're a Touhou fan (or so it seems) I was wondering if you can resolve one doubt i have, for the first 5 Touhou's there are translations?? I was searching some time ago, but only could find for two or three of them (don't remember right now...), and if you wonder why the first five titles.... well, those are the only ones my relic from the 20th century runs...., anyway, leaving that aside, welcome!!!

Well, I don't believe there is a direct English patch for the PC98 games. However, there should be full English dialogue translation on http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

And Galaxy Angel was a surprise to me actually. I ended up absolutely loving Ranpha. I dunno, she didn't pop out to me at first, but over time I just loved her~ Then Vanilla would be a definite second. I really like the silent and melancholy characters like her can give off.

I have been reading around the other topics, but I still know to little to really contribute any opinions xD;;

Well, I don't believe there is a direct English patch for the PC98 games. However, there should be full English dialogue translation on http://en.touhouwiki...iki/Touhou_Wiki

I see, that's what i found too, if i remember well there are patches for the first and second, but you have to patch the .hdi and stuff, anyway, thanks!!! See ya around!

Welcome! I've only vaguely heard of the Galaxy Angel series, and so this topic has led me on a wild google/wikipedia hunt. : )

We're always happy to have new people join us, and it looks like you'll bring a lot to the community. So, again: Welcome to Fuwanovel, thank you, and see you around the forums!