What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

Takanashi Hina

It's not even because lolis, can you say this face is not cute?

I1lOa29.jpg?1

Oh my god I need to pay attention to avatars more... took me until now to realize that its Shinobu...

On topic: I've been meaning to watch Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai for some time now. This picture just makes me want to watch it even more but gotta finish the sequence I already planned out first.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest madoka12345

Probably my background of my waifu spreading her pussy but I cannot put that here.

So i looked through my pc, had a loli 1 but no one would like it but me :ph34r:

so here is something else.

tm8m.png

I was curious about this on IRC last night:

Is the scope of this thread limited to the world of 2D?

Yes please keep it 2d as it is the world we live in, isn't it?

Fuwa is mosly centered around VNs, anime, manga and overall Japanese manga style of art and this topic was designed to collect images as the one in the original post, I accepted some cute animals and such but most people understood that it is just a cute anime girl sharing thread basically xD

It was in the "Anime and Manga" section originally, way before there was any "General Discussion" section - that's why it used to be clear it is for that kind of art only.

Original idea was to really post the single cutest image - which is what I did and still believe it is the one as I didn't find better one even though many people posted really cute ones here. I posted few others later that get close to the original one but not quite there yet xD

Back than I couldn't have expected it will still be alive after almost a year!

- this might actually be the single oldest active topic on the whole forums~

So loving Non Non Biyori.

Yes, best anime this season for sure!

Yes please keep it 2d as it is the world we live in, isn't it?

Fuwa is mosly centered around VNs, anime, manga and overall Japanese manga style of art and this topic was designed to collect images as the one in the original post, I accepted some cute animals and such but most people understood that it is just a cute anime girl sharing thread basically xD

It was in the "Anime and Manga" section originally, way before there was any "General Discussion" section - that's why it used to be clear it is for that kind of art only.

Original idea was to really post the single cutest image - which is what I did and still believe it is the one as I didn't find better one even though many people posted really cute ones here. I posted few others later that get close to the original one but not quite there yet xD

Back than I couldn't have expected it will still be alive after almost a year!

- this might actually be the single oldest active topic on the whole forums~

Thanks for the clarification. I will refrain from posting any obviously inferior 3D girls.  :lol:

To keep this on topic:

(NSFW) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2044850

Linked it just to be safe.