What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

Same she is my favorite and I did not even watch the show :yumiko:

source http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=519963

Some more cute images from the same artist. Plus check his pixiv page above for more <3

HHXxfoE.jpg

jf06JyB.jpg

s5jMWZ7.jpg

If I keep getting all these great images, I'm not going to have any room left on my hard drive  :amane:

Lots of great images on his/her(?) pixiv, I'll have to keep an eye out for more~

This is clearly Hoshimiya Kate from Sekai Seifuku Zvezda

Not sure if your joking or not...  :michiru:

Haven't posted anything here for a while, so here you go~

41872666.jpg

Edited by brawlbankai

Not sure if your joking or not...  :michiru:

I don't care how it's tagged.  Julie has slightly larger bust, and more well defined face.  Kate has a more chubby face, flatter, and those eyes just do not match.  If that is Julie, they failed at drawing.

My favorite background 

https://yande.re/post/show/276479/boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai-boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_

I don't care how it's tagged.  Julie has slightly larger bust, and more well defined face.  Kate has a more chubby face, flatter, and those eyes just do not match.  If that is Julie, they failed at drawing.

My favorite background 

https://yande.re/post/show/276479/boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai-boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_

It is in fact Julie, so I guess it's a fail drawing, not that I really care either way though  :vinty:

That background is so kawaii~

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. You've been gone for too long.

Also, I really prefer J.C. Staff's art over Manglobe's.

I know. I've been so occupied with an MMO, but I'm going on another 2-year hiatus with it now. Time to get back to some good old anime and eroge. <3

J.C. Staff's art is definitely preferable to Manglobe's, but I wouldn't say I disliked them either. There were a few scenes with Hinagiku (not too hard to guess) that damn near killed me in Manglobes rendition of the series though.

Can't go wrong with Akatsuki from Log Horizon.

pMWe3hj.jpg

No, one absolutely can't. She is just too precious. <3

Also, I met an angel while watching Dog Days yesterday. Millhiore is pure, sweet, and wholeheartedly loving. I would marry this girl. <3

2012-06-01-503990.jpg

Millhiore-5.jpg

Millhiore-4.jpg

DOG-4.jpg

DOG-3.jpg

Millhiore-3.jpg

DOG-1.jpg

DOG.jpg

Fantastic idea for a crossover.

Cross-Over-1.jpg

Cross-Over.jpg

I know. I've been so occupied with an MMO, but I'm going on another 2-year hiatus with it now. Time to get back to some good old anime and eroge. <3

J.C. Staff's art is definitely preferable to Manglobe's, but I wouldn't say I disliked them either. There were a few scenes with Hinagiku (not too hard to guess) that damn near killed me in Manglobes rendition of the series though.

Would you recommend me watching the series again?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...