What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

I put the message in a spoiler to save space

Didn't notice someone asked this. Sorry I rarely check this thread.

But let ME enlighten you on NicoMaki history~

NicoMaki started way back in February 2012 when in the Mogyutto PV the staff decided to have Maki give Nico chocolates for valentine's

That's the origin of NicoMaki. It's at 3:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1VrhbnWNY

But it didn't stop there. When Love Live had its first anime adaptation. On episode 12 Nico is tightly hugged by Maki who pretty much sobs on her shoulder and it was very touching to say the least.

This is one of the biggest boosts that caused NicoMaki to become so popular because of all the skinship involved and how canon it was.

YFjspSa.jpg

H6JeWgv.jpg

There's also plenty of other moments where Nico gets close to Maki in the series but that one is the most famous.

And then it just started appearing in other media.

In Love Live SIF Nico is holding Maki's hand on the title screen.

9VOSJ1p.jpg

There's also a bunch of references to "Nico and Maki being always like that" in School Idol Festival, implying they have a close relationship.

In the Music S.T.A.R.T PV Nico is sleeping next side Maki at 3:07 and snuggling her at 4:46

http://vimeo.com/80348359

tumblr_mwr2ddk1e01s74h99o1_500.gif

In the cover of the latest single Bokutachi no Kiseki Nico and Maki are also holding hands

xVS29I9.jpg

Then in season 2 Nico is often seen next side Maki and in the early episode she even hugs her in particular instead of any of the girls

IUQm5qI.jpg

And the latest one was in season 2 where Nico and Maki had a very close moment where they shared a baked sweet potatoe on a camp trip. This one got the fandom by surprise and soon after the episode aired there was already plenty of fanart of the baked sweet potato scene.

XtP3sSh.jpg

Another big source for the fandom is also the novels and the manga where their relationship is completely different.

Quote from chapter 10 of the novels where Nico persuaded Maki to stay with u's.

Note the novels and manga have a different storyline than the anime so their relationships are differently depicted as well. And Maki is obviously very close to Nico.

Nico and Maki are just very close in most of the official works and that's why they're such a popular shipping and the staff knows this as well so they give fans special treats like this illustration:

qxRVdrz.jpg

Translation (not by me!):

N: Let me in~!

It was as a voice jumped out from my mind, I got a shock. 
I turned around franctically, as expected. 
It was Nico-chan.

N: That’s great! I’ve been here waiting all this time♪ Waiting for a kind person to share an umbrella with Nico♥ But no one walked past. I thought it didn’t matter whoever came by, I just wanted someone to come along, even Maki would be fine, and you appeared♪ 

M: He-hey, I didn’t say I’ll let you under it! Ah! And wasn’t it raining since morning, why didn’t you bring an umbrella? Don’t tell me you forgot it. 

N: Yup, that’s right♥ Nico’s umbrella, was probably taken by someone in the family. 

M: Even if that’s the case, shouldn’t your house have a 500yen umbrella? Why did you have to purposely come under mine

N: It doesn’t matter does it~ Don’t make me sound so evil! Nico was waiting because Nico wanted to go home with Maki♪

M: Didn’t you just say that anyone would be fine

N: Well, to be honest, Nico was waiting here because Nico wanted to confess to Maki♥ And so, Maki, please hear me,  I had these feelings for Maki since way back”

Even though I understood clearly
I knew that she was joking, but when I saw her large eyes, my heart ended up beating even faster, I really hate this sort of me

N: Nico loves Maki~ ♥ ♥ ♥ Can you walk me halfway? 

Towards the Nico who hugged me, I replied as such

M: If it’s only halfway… wouldn’t you still end up getting soaked! It can’t be helped, I’ll walk you to your house!

Nico had a complacent smile on her face

Ahh. I’m really weak. 

Even though I know I shouldn’t do this… But. 
Today is a rainy day. And so, it can’t be helped isn’t it?  
It’s fine for us both to go home together like this sometimes, right? 

That's pretty much the gist of it so far. They are just seen as cute together. Nico teases Maki and Maki goes tsundere on Nico but secretly she just wants to be close to her~

Read some doujins with them by Ooshima Tomo. I'm sure you'll come to love them as much as I do <3

Also to stay on topic with the thread:

FImJkhx.png

Thanks for this. I noticed that they were holding hands in the mobile game but I never really gave it much thought since they're all holding hands but I see what you mean now.

I still need to watch Season 2 T.T

Anyways back on topic; I remember grabbing this picture from the fanart section of osu awhile back and I thought it was pretty cute:

Pippi%20in%20game.jpg

Ill actually crosspost it here too, since it is both loli and cutest (and well its not everyday steve finds new favorite and cutest image xD):

So as you might know I have a new wife, Shinku.
And so today I started playing irotoridori fandisk (irohika) and found the cutest CG and image I have ever seen, surpassing my previous cutest image.

Since this is an ingame CG I will put the image in spoiler, as I know lot of people want to enjoy these moments themselves. It has no story spoiler but well these moments are often more important than story for many people such as myself xD
Its only a screenshot I took, since I don't have the CG set (I only extract the game files after I've finished it), so for full resolution (much larger since this game has the zooming CGs) you can check exhentai :)

When I saw this image my heart almost stopped and then started beating so fast that I thought it will jump out of my chest, I stared at the image for like 5 minutes before I calmed down enough to continue the scene. That's how strong my love for Shinku is.

Anyways here we go, the cutest image and cutest scene from anything ever in this universe.

Shinku is love, Shinku is life~

ZjhD0Do.png

iSo1bqX.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2014 at 5:11 PM, Yeokso said:

Things I would do to make this a reality. <_<

Spoiler

DaCapoIII-Sara.png

But it IS reality - 2d is reality, you just have to believe it :)

But nice pic.

Anyways I have cute one too, it is "Fairly safe" but ill put it in spoiler just to make sure (peek-a-boob[or more like nipple slip-le xD])

Spoiler

[image removed by moderation]

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

On 09/07/2014 at 3:23 PM, Steve said:

But it IS reality - 2d is reality, you just have to believe it :)

But nice pic.

Anyways I have cute one too, it is "Fairly safe" but ill put it in spoiler just to make sure (peek-a-boob[or more like nipple slip-le xD])

Spoiler

You mean, fairy safe? nevermind.

These are also fairly safe.

Spoiler

TQZp1kS.jpg

1qM1qiD.png

Edited by Mr Poltroon

On 10/07/2014 at 1:31 AM, Yukiru said:

You mean, fairy safe? nevermind.

These are also fairly safe.

Spoiler

TQZp1kS.jpg

1qM1qiD.png

THANK YOU, finally someone got my pun xD I tried it on TS too with "Fairly Smooth" but nobody laughed :(

Anyways here is your reward:

(maybe a bit less safe but its so cute)

Spoiler

Edited by Mr Poltroon