since every body says "Hello", i'll be a little different

babiker

Greeting's, loyal otaku's!

I've been reading visual novels for quite some time know, about 5 months or so, and have been blown away by the medium so badly, i had to find SOMEBODY i could talk with about this awesome stuff. and since there is probably nobody else in my country who know's about visual novels (except for my closest friends), my only alternetive was this site. and what a lovlely ulternative indeed!

the sheer amount of conversation's, fan debates and discussions was a little overwhelming at first. and so, I shall start by listing the visual novels i have so far read:-

katawa shoujo (2 routes), clannad(most of it), little busters (3 routes so far), rewrite (all of it!), naricussa,

currently reading g senjou no maou and fate stay night.

when i'm looking for visual novels, i'm looking for something with a very deep strory, not your typical romance/highscool japanese VN. something like rewrite or g senjou no maou. and allso, h-scenes are one big fat NO for me. I would realy apretiate any suggestions!

i also follow ashadow reviews(known in this site as ahsadow700). He was one of the main reasons i got into this stuff. so if your reading, ahadow, thanks a ton!

interested in making youtube videos, but still a beginner and cant waite to start my first video. also started making my first VN (yea i know, played like 7 and already wanting to be a maker :D).

I hope this site stays as awesome as it it now, and the same for its members.

i suppose i should end this by saying "i hope we can get along", but since everybody allso says that, i'll just... end it by saying...

......................................................(lost for words)...................... :wacko:

Welcome to the forums! I was going to recommend Hoshizora no Memoria, but it's a school setting mixed with fantasy, and it does have H-scenes :'c I would say... Duel Savior then! I can't remember which one was that didn't have H-scenes (Justice or the other one; and it also has some gameplay in it). Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun!