Any Nakige Anime recommendations?

Hello!

I "discovered" anime from VNs, and apparently really like them. :P

I'm looking for a new anime to watch, which is Nakige (The VN terms holds here too right?), Like Clannad, Little Busters - which both have anime adaptation.. etc.

I don't care if it's an adaption my only wish is for the series to be complete - and be a Nakige - or at least have more than 2-3 seasons.

Anime that I watched:

Clannad - Liked A lot, Little Busters - Liked, The World God Only Knows - was O.K, ummm thats it >.<

Thanks! :)

Nakige explanation just in case:

"Crying Game"

A nakige's defining feature is light-hearted, comedic, and heart-warming first half to get the player to attached to the characters before shifting the plot into more tragic scenarios which serves to leave a bigger impact on the player and make the game itself more memorable.

I'm looking for a new anime to watch, which is Nakige (The VN terms holds here too right?)

Well, Nakige literally means "crying game" so "Nakige anime" doesn't make much sense. :P You're just looking for some good drama. Hmm.... maybe try Eden of the East? It's really great.

nakige.....ehm....for anime it doesnt make much sense

since u saw Clannad maybe try out Kanon and Air also,its from the same studio

others with good drama:

Angel Beats

Anohana(i dont really like it but many do)

Spice and Wolf (this is an unique anime,highly recommeded!)

White Album 2

Golden Time

dont really know wat exactly u want so these are all i can think of ;d

Well since I think no one will ever recommend this anime, I'll go ahead and do just that. Try giving Hanbun no Tsuki ga Nobura Sora a shot (shouldn't take you long anyways, it only has 6 episodes). It's, in my opinion, almost on the same level as anime such as Clannad and Kanon. Although there are indeed flaws holding it back (like every single show ever), it's still a great show. Here is the synopsis:

After contracting hepatitis A, Ezaki Yuuichi has been confined to a hospital, away from his friends and family, much to his displeasure. To relieve his boredom, he has taken to sneaking out of the hospital, usually putting himself on the receiving end of a beating from his nurse. Upon meeting a girl his age also staying in the hospital, he is immediately captivated by her beauty. Akiba Rika's personality is not quite as captivating as her beauty however. In fact, she is rather selfish, moody, and bossy. But as the two spend more time with each other, they become closer, sharing the ordinary joys and trials of a budding teenage romance, even when darkened with impending tragedy—for Rika's condition does not leave her much longer to live.

Air

Amagami SS 

Ano Hana

Angel Beats

Byousoku 5 Centimeter

Elfen Lied

Hachimitsu to Clover

Hotarubi no Mori e

Kimi ni Todoke

Kobato

Nagi no Asukara

Toradora

Some of the anime that made me tear/cry. Wouldn't classify some of them as nakige but it's the best i can do.

Warning Elfen Lied is the odd one out of the bunch, it made me cry and feel depressed as hell but it's also very horror-esh