Ay Yo

Sammeh

Hey guys, ^.^

My name's Sam. I think this is the part to say things about myself... and uh... well, I'm a nerd. A big one, in fact. Like literally and figuratively, I'm quite tall actually. Ahem.

Anyway.

I write for a living, it's my passion and all that. Currently working on a novel for a certain superhero named Spider-Man, which sounds corny, I know. But I'm enjoying it so far. But I do write original works as well. I've written other things, been published a few times (for nothing that big really). But yeah. That's my job.

And um, I love playing video games, it's another thing I'm passionate about. My favorite games are things like Mass Effect, The Souls Series, Metal Gear, etc. I'm an avid reader of comics and novels alike. I'm a huge fan of various anime and manga like Rosario + Vampire, Berserk, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, etc. And I love the Japanese culture in general, most particularly its media and history. An odd thing to add to the things that I love is professional wrestling. And before everyone of you jump down my throat, yes, I know it's fake. But I love it anyway. (Japanese Wrestling is insane!)

As you can probably see, all that stuff adds up to me being a pretty big fan of visual novels. I'm sort of new to them, I've only been going through them for about a year, but I've fallen in love with them. Even would consider writing for a vn one day.

Some of the ones I've played are Katawa Shoujo, 999, Virtue's Last Reward, Steins;Gate, and I'm now playing through Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

I actually joined this site because I'm waiting on Majikoi's Miyako English Patch, which I heard is coming next month! Super excited for that one.

But uh... yeah. That's pretty much it, really. I covered all my bases.

Really excited to be apart of what seems like a pretty cool community. Let's do our best, everybody!

Thanks guys! I just had a look through this thread and there's a lot of replies. Been going through the forums just to see what's around and it's pretty cool so far, I think I'll like it here.

P.S. Thanks for the moe. It's... well, it's moe.