Sign in to follow this  
Down

Hi there

Hi!

So, I'm relatively new to VNs, started by playing Fate/Stay Night last summer because I'm a Type-Moon fan, and I found I really loved playing VNs.

Great character development, immersion in the story, mind-blowing endings...

Since then I also discovered incredible non-TM VNs like Kara no Shoujo and G-senjou no Maou, and am looking to find other great works like those.

This forum is exactly the place I looked for to talk about VNs, so... here I am!

welcome welcome!

I plan on playing fsn for a long time but always grab something else :)

I even saw fate/zero anime (not fsn) and it was awesome introduction to the story I guess :)

so there is lot to talk about here on forums xD

Here's another welcome to you! ^^

I have played very little of the FSN VN, but I have watched the anime, with Fate Zero and the UBW movie, and I'd say I really loved it ^^..

As for VN talks, I'd came Fuwan for the same reason, and I am really enjoying! ^^ Being with people who shares the same interest is quite an experience..

Well, welcome again! ^^

Welcome to the World of Tomorrow! Or Visual Novels, two sides of the same coin.

Anyways, I actually happen to be extremely prejudiced against dead horses, and even though this is the internet, whenever one is in front of me, I have to beat it, so for the first rec I can give you, Katawa Shoujo, it has a beautiful story, and awesome artwork. I am currently playing through Hoshizora no Memoria, and that one is really good so far too, I am only finished with two of the routes, but both were awesome, so I could definitely rec that one too.

*insert creepy horror movie type theme music and creepy narrator voice* Be careful here, young one, many who ventured into the Fuwanovel database, have never returned to normalcy, muhahahaha *end creepy horror movie type theme music and creepy narrator voice, but with a fade-out, so it sounds even creepier, like a montage.*

It sure is nice to have such welcomes!

To those that didn't play Fate yet: it's long and has some defaults but also has really great content. Especially the last route, and even more so if you like type-moon stuff.

Be sure to check out Tsukihime though. I found it even better than FSN. It's old and not very good-looking, but the story is THAT much great.

@torbin: Katawa Shoujo is quite high on my wishlist ;)

Welcome, happy to have you here. Kara No Shoujo is pretty good. Sadly, I lost all my save progress from it when I reinstalled my OS so I need to start another playthrough.