Yandere Visual Novel recommendations ?

LiquidShu

It's only one guy working on the translation for Kurukuru by himself, so it won't be done till the next year or so. He's hoping to get a lot done during his summer vacation though. You should check out Yandere, it's pretty stupid but funny at what happens to the mc so you should check it out. The guy who's working on Kurukuru was the one who translated Yandere btw (it's gorey and has cannabalism so don't try it if you don't like that stuff.)

also try cross channel , has a very nice yandere who is amazingly skilled and shows her aptitudes near the climax that just made me all doki doki ..... so so freaking cute

Thanks, will look into it. Just started playing Swan Song now so will have to wait to give it a shot.

There's some guy on youtube reading out and commenting some short yandere themed VNs in Japanese, but it's really not that hard. I was thinking for those here who are able to enjoy anime without subs but perhaps have difficulty reading the VNs, because I think I'd understand it back before I started reading VNs in Japanese.

Here's one I read:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlynPx2OJrk&list=PLW6OFSwISo_g4IH-pV4WBnUtTL1gy5M8Y

The website to download the games is here and there are several more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3SFFAaw5B4 <not yet checked out>