VN with incest.

Haruomi Senpai

...And? If he's asked for a VN with incest I assume he'll be playing the route WITH incest, which is fully translated.

I didn't know that, might give it a go. Unlike a lot of VN adaptions the YnS anime actually had my preferred ending, which dampened my desire to try the VN after the anime (like I did with say, Kanon for Nayuki). But I could do with experiencing the Sora story again in a different format. Don't really care about the others. It seems I have to read another route first, but Kazuha wasn't too bad so that should be fine.

I didn't know that, might give it a go. Unlike a lot of VN adaptions the YnS anime actually had my preferred ending, which dampened my desire to try the VN after the anime (like I did with say, Kanon for Nayuki). But I could do with experiencing the Sora story again in a different format. Don't really care about the others. It seems I have to read another route first, but Kazuha wasn't too bad so that should be fine.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Dreaming of Dana is a really good one made in English 

Plot:  You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself to much. .  Holding feelings for his Sister https://www.patreon.com/PTOLEMYGAMES