It is a pleasure to meet you all.

LiquidShu

Hello, my name is Thomas and I am currently learning Japanese. My father works for a company who's HQ is in Japan. He however is the COO of its US branch. I have loved the Japanese culture from a very early age. My first introduction to the culture that would help shape who I am today was through Sailor Moon. Japanese culture and K- pop are undeniably my passion. No matter what mood I am in no matter how sad i may be or happy. As soon as I watch it, read it or talk about it with other people I feel like my world has opened up and it is what makes me, me. This past week I have had to stay home from school to an illness and I played my first Visual Novel. If you have any you would recommend (with or with out H scenes I really don't mind either) please say so and I will look into it further.

Katawa Shoujo my first visual novel I have had the pleasure to play. I spent a good 40 hours the past few days playing through it multiple times for each different heroine. As they were all deeply touching Lily's had to be my favorite by far. Playing through it was enriching and beautiful. It made me feel so many different emotions from anger to happiness to depression at thinking what was to come. I wanted to sit down and cry while playing it sometimes but held through. It opened my perspectives and I have to say Katawa Shoujo has to be in my top 5 and forever will be one if the most touching stories I will ever have the pleasure of experiencing.

Among other topics related to Japanese media my favorite anime (in no order) would have to be ... 

Guilty Crown

Mirai Nikki 

Persona 4 Golden (game)

Gurren Laggan

Psycho Pass

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Angel Beats

Highschool DXD

I really enjoy romance and psychological type anime. How ever I will watch any kind as I fully enjoy every aspect of anime. Other than anime i avidly listen to music, namely Nujabes, DJ Okawari, TVXQ!, and BIGBANG just to name a few. I am also an avid gamer who enjoys almost every genre. My favorites would have to be JRPG's and rhythm games (like OSU! and Hatsune Miku even DDR.)

For anyone who stuck through this and read it to the end I give you my gratitude. One last thing, I would like to thank Tay who posted https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/721-katawa-shoujo/. This post introduced me to this site and helped get me on the multiple paths for each heroine.

Hey and welcome to the forums. I think all the people here have a deep love for japanese culture and not just anime or visual novels. I hope you enjoy your stay here my friend.

I would like to recommended if my heart had wings :) it's a great story with good graphics and music.

Guilty crown was good until the end. I personally did not like the ending but it was a very dramatic anime which I liked regardless :P

Most people seem to really dislike the ending of Guilty Crown :/ ... I personally loved it when Shu became more "dark". I loved his change from someone more wimpy to someone more cold hearted made it very interesting for me.

No I'm not talking about that. When shu become dark it made the story interesting :). But when Inori sacrificed herself for shu and he was left alone left me depressed. I'm an emotional person so if the both went it would have been better :(. Especially when I saw him reminiscencing. At the end :(

No I'm not talking about that. When shu become dark it made the story interesting :). But when Inori sacrificed herself for shu and he was left alone left me depressed. I'm an emotional person so if the both went it would have been better :(. Especially when I saw him reminiscencing. At the end :(

Oh OK. Then I completely agree with you ! I am an emotional person as well if I do say so myself  :unsure: it made me tear up and feel depressed but I still managed to get passed that because of the thought of how much they loved each other and what they would do for each other. I love romance as I am sure most people who play VN do (I assume). Also the thought that he will never forget her and hopefully stay pure to her memory is touching ^_^

Hello, there. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

Hey, three of my top 10s are in there! Looks like you have a knack for good anime. Be sure to check out this thread if you're looking for VNs to read.

Happy procrastinating and see you around~

Welcome to the party! :D As a request from someone else I will send you a gift.

Lemon-for-Babies.jpg

When Life gives you lemons...

I can't believe you actually did it. Good idea though right?

Welcome to the forums~
Quite the introduction! I recommend you to play Little Busters! Clannad, and Hoshizora no Memoria (for now hu-hu-hu), they're pretty good.
Also, Lilly was my second favorite (after Emi <3), and now I'm in the mood for more Katawa Shojo... Guess I'll play it again D: 
Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Ever17 and Steins; Gate are my recommendations for the PC, and since you evidently have a Vita, I cannot help but recommend Danganronpa and Virtue's Last Reward(you are better off reading the prequel 999 first though, which is a DS exclusive)!

Bid farewell to your social life, for you are now in the infinity loop of VN.