Hello everyone :)

Cyrillej1

I've been on this site for quite awhile but just haven't signed up until now.  I really appreciate everyone's hard work putting those translations out there.  Without places like this, I would have missed out on so many awesome novel games!

A bit about my anime/gaming tastes:

Favorite visual novel games:  Steins Gate, Princess Waltz, Saya no Uta, Crescendo, Swan Song, A Kiss of the Petals (YuunaxNanami, MaixReo), etc.

Favorite animes:  Madoka Magica, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titans, 12 Kingdoms, Elfen Lied, Amagami (Tsukasa, Haruka, Sae), Kannazuki no Miko (ChikanexHimeko), To Aru no Railgun, Ga Rei Zero, etc.

Favorite video game genres are RPG/Adventure. Right now, I'm really looking forward to upcoming games like Legend of Heroes SC, Corpse Party Blood Drive, and DanganRonpa 2nd.

I'm thinking of trying to volunteer. I'm new to everything though, but I hope I can still be of some assistance! (I'll try posting on the volunteer section soon)

Thank you for reading :)

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to join the IRC or TS channels to talk to anyone.

I'll try looking into that some time, thanks!

Osu!Osu! welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun

Rabbits like their beer brewed with a lot of hops.

Princess waltz?? hehehe good choice....

I played Princess Waltz a loonnng time ago, I just remember I played all the routes and really enjoyed finding out each girl's magical powers :P  plus the card game was actually fun to play, haha.

Welcome to Fuwa :) I hope you enjoy your stay. You are right about all those translations. With out them visual noes would only be experieced by people who can speak and understand japanese.

I've played some which were really hard to find back a long time ago. But with this site, there is so much to look through, pretty awesome! Yes, I've always appreciated fan putting so much effort into spreading these types of games. It's also helped motivate me to learn some Japanese. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome among us! We have the same tastes when it's about anime!

Have a geeky cake:

Nintendo%2BWedding%2BCake.jpg

woow, at first I seriously thought that was the actual system xD  that's a cool geeky cake! lol

Welcome to the forums! Good luck with the volunteering, and enjoy your stay!

Thank you, I'll try :)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone^^

Cute avatar got my attention; where is it from, if you don't mind me asking?

Btw yay for more 12 Kingdoms love. Underrated series.

Yaaahh 12 Kingdoms is aawweesssommmee. Nice to meet another fan :).  I wish they had continued the anime series focusing on the different kingdoms and rulers.

The avatar is one of the main characters in the video game called Shining Force EXA for the PS2. She specializes in magic tomes and crossbows^^  It was the first time I encountered the name Cyrille and thought it sounded really nice, and she was cool character too :) sooo the name stuck since.

Welcome to fuwanovel.

Hope you find the forums to your liking and glad to have ya with us.

Be seeing you around and here's a moe.

tumblr_mon9neNyl51qhzyd1o1_1280.jpg

haha, cute :D

Yaaahh 12 Kingdoms is aawweesssommmee. Nice to meet another fan :).  I wish they had continued the anime series focusing on the different kingdoms and rulers.

The avatar is one of the main characters in the video game called Shining Force EXA for the PS2. She specializes in magic tomes and crossbows^^  It was the first time I encountered the name Cyrille and thought it sounded really nice, and she was cool character too :) sooo the name stuck since.

haha, cute :D

Yeah that's one problem I had with it, it just ended abruptly (and never adapted more of the novels I'm assuming.)

Ah cool, thanks. I knew it looked familiar somehow, I'm pretty sure I played at least one Shining game on PS2. Not sure which one though.