Are you willing to take a ride to possibly the most perverted bloodshed experience?

ken2260

I played and enjoyed Euphoria a little while back, so I'm relatively interested in it. I don't necessarily like the darker fetish elements that are going to be involved (they certainly weren't the reason I loved Euphoria so much), but I'm interested to see if it has a dark yet amazing story like Euphoria did. 

I feel the same. I don't mind the dark fetish stuff. I don't love it but i don't hate it either. I'm pretty hopeful for a great story in this one like Euphoria.

Really well executed PV. Ominous and peculiar, retains quite high artistic value, as sick it may sound for Clock Up's another line-up nukige; As much as I'd wish for this game to be some really dark, denpa-themed horror/psychological thriller, there's no chance for that to happen. I doubt it will be hard into guro, since even these from Clock Up are usually nothing compared to other titles but hardcore fetishes are really not my thing. Quite a pity, since the art looks good.

I don't get what is there to bear with, I get that some people dislike extreme gore, but saying that someone can't bare with it is overexaggerated.

Back on the topic if it really is Nukige then I am not interested in it as I don't like any H-scenes, but if it is an Eroge with a focus on a story I would definitely like to give it a try, true I doubt that it will ever get translated.

I mean the continuous voice acting of the sexual perversion scenes and the mentally twisted characters. At least it is unbearable to people don't into such stuff. I don't think you can pick up a person randomly on a street to voice-act those scenes. And those Japanese voice actresses and actors can opt out of these casting. So, the jobs leave to those with better psychological quality imo.

And to the illustrators, I think people don't keep drawing people being tortured, raped, and brutally murdered...the illustrator is also a female, so I think she also have a strong mind to bear this as a career.

oh man, oh man, oh man. i so want this . looks fantastic and seems its a good year for darker titles. between this and the new yandere centric vn released earlier . and cant forget the more then half way translated kuru kuru fanatic. its like the year of krill. 

I mean the continuous voice acting of the sexual perversion scenes and the mentally twisted characters. At least it is unbearable to people don't into such stuff. I don't think you can pick up a person randomly on a street to voice-act those scenes. And those Japanese voice actresses and actors can opt out of these casting. So, the jobs leave to those with better psychological quality imo.

And to the illustrators, I think people don't keep drawing people being tortured, raped, and brutally murdered...the illustrator is also a female, so I think she also have a strong mind to bear this as a career.

Well, you can't pick a random person on a street to be a voice actor for any VN or Anime because you need a voice that fits to a character that you need voiced and you need good acting skills. But it is definitely not unbearable, if you are a mature person that you need to be to read horror stories with high gore, it shouldn't bother you. I am not saying that if you are a mature person you have to like those stories but still they shouldn't bother you.

This... looks very disturbing.

Very, very, disturbing.

If it has a solid story, I'll maybe try it. If it just nukige... then I will stay away...

I'm with you on this... it really doesn't look pleasant at all.

This vn is like a cluster of all the genres i dislike when it comes to hentai. Judging from what Clephas said i'm gonna pass on this.

Ha, that's true. Sometimes, I really feel amazed at Japan's freedom of publication..those hentai hardcore obscene contents are easy-to-access in some 18+ Doujinshi and nukige...I feel really bad when I stumbled upon those contents... Sometimes, I think the line drawn by the Japanese in the area is too far...You just don't need so many intense graphics and voice-acting to tell a similar story...

This looks pretty disturbingxcreepy and these kinds of games are not my thing. Not that I don't mind a little bloodshed and personally I like dark elements in stories cause they make it more interesting, but things with lots of gore, rape and torture I just can't stand to look at stuff like that. Plus that music that plays in the opening just makes it all the more disturbingxcreepy.

I'm just wondering what goes on in the heads of the people who make these types of games.

Okay.. that first trailer was kind of chilling.. just so creepy how they mixed up tranquil scenes and happy smiles with such bizarre and bloody stuff.  My reaction was like wth  :o ... this is weeeiirrd.  And I literally let out a small scream when I saw the gored up body in the second video.. lol.

I think the only gorey-ish novel I've ever read was Saya no Uta and I did like the dark theme to it and it was interesting.  I also liked Corpse Party. Despite my reactions, I may actually want to try this out of curiosity anyways if I get the chance to. I do enjoy the horror & gore genre^^ just not sure if I'd like it more focused on the nukige side though.

• 2 months later...

Guys, I can confirm this has a pretty decent plot based on the extended trial and some comments I've seen about the writing and the themes. I can also confirm it's probably going to be worse than Euphoria in terms of content.

Aside for the fact that there seems to be scat, there also seems to be full-on guro, proved by the extremely censored NSFW pic in VNDB of a girl getting drilled in the vagina. As in an actual power drill. I'm pretty sure this is as hardcore as a story based VN can get.

There's a decent review already available here, if you're interested and don't mind being spoiled.

That said, Euphoria is worse than Fraternite. I can't even understand why people come up with Euphoria, stating it's a good visual novel. No, it isn't. It's really bad, especially plotwise. Fraternite seems to be at least decent and properly justifies a lot of what happens throughout the story. Things have meaning; it's the characters that are the issue.

I did like Euphoria's story but I guess if Fraternite is almost objectively stated to be better then I'm highly interested in reading this. The content really put me off in Euphoria and it will continue to do so in this... but that's why it's a test of courage that I've to endure, right? I get a lot of satisfaction out of these types of VNs if I take on that stance. Something is probably wrong with me, but the interesting stories that go along with it are definitely worth experiencing in my eyes.

There's a decent review already available here, if you're interested and don't mind being spoiled.

That said, Euphoria is worse than Fraternite. I can't even understand why people come up with Euphoria, stating it's a good visual novel. No, it isn't. It's really bad, especially plotwise. Fraternite seems to be at least decent and properly justifies a lot of what happens throughout the story. Things have meaning; it's the characters that are the issue.

Having played both games, I'd have to disagree. What made Euphoria great was that even if it seemed like a violent nukige while you were playing it, when you looked back after finishing it, it actually had some interesting ideas that had absolutely nothing to do with sex. It wasn't the most mind-blowingly awesome game I've ever played, but for what it was, it was really good. 

Fraternite, on the other hand, had some interesting ideas, but really suffered because of the type of game it was. I did a mini-review of the game here (there are spoilers and gory images in the post, so don't click if you don't want to see that), and my main point was that where Euphoria was a game with a good plot that happened to have a lot of brutal sex scenes, Fraternite was a game that had a lot of sex scenes that were 10 times as brutal, with a plot that they never really did anything with. Given more time, they could have woven everything they promised into a great horror game. But instead, there was pretty much no payoff for sitting through 20+ hours of some of the most sickening stuff I have EVER seen in an eroge. This is an utsuge through and through, because you WILL feel awful by the time it's over.

I did read the article linked in this post after finishing the game, though, and while it did provide a spin on the game's ideas that made it seem a little bit smarter, I still couldn't give it any higher than a 4/10. So if you're looking to play this game for the story, then seriously, don't let the trial fool you. It's paper-thin, and the characters have pretty much no depth. Their only development is "what kind of depravity will they fall into by the end?" (except for the protagonist, who is just useless from beginning to end).

But maybe that's just me. Although it seems to have been pretty universally disappointing, from what I've seen.

Having played both games, I'd have to disagree. What made Euphoria great was that even if it seemed like a violent nukige while you were playing it, when you looked back after finishing it, it actually had some interesting ideas that had absolutely nothing to do with sex. It wasn't the most mind-blowingly awesome game I've ever played, but for what it was, it was really good. 

Fraternite, on the other hand, had some interesting ideas, but really suffered because of the type of game it was. I did a mini-review of the game here (there are spoilers and gory images in the post, so don't click if you don't want to see that), and my main point was that where Euphoria was a game with a good plot that happened to have a lot of brutal sex scenes, Fraternite was a game that had a lot of sex scenes that were 10 times as brutal, with a plot that they never really did anything with. Given more time, they could have woven everything they promised into a great horror game. But instead, there was pretty much no payoff for sitting through 20+ hours of some of the most sickening stuff I have EVER seen in an eroge. This is an utsuge through and through, because you WILL feel awful by the time it's over.

I did read the article linked in this post after finishing the game, though, and while it did provide a spin on the game's ideas that made it seem a little bit smarter, I still couldn't give it any higher than a 4/10. So if you're looking to play this game for the story, then seriously, don't let the trial fool you. It's paper-thin, and the characters have pretty much no depth. Their only development is "what kind of depravity will they fall into by the end?" (except for the protagonist, who is just useless from beginning to end).

But maybe that's just me. Although it seems to have been pretty universally disappointing, from what I've seen.

It's a shame, I'm still going to give it a shot (If it even gets translated officially, but hey, even trash like Dustmania Grotesque managed to get fan translated so who knows?). That said though, the thing with the lighter and the nipple sound utterly repulsive and repugnant.

Oh .. this game. I already have it. It's animated sex or some shit. I have to look at the files again. I know if it's not this one then it is another game called "memories" or something.

does someone have the VNDB for this? I can't find it.

http://vndb.org/v14895

Don't click in the somewhat obscured NSFW pic, it's for your own good.