Are you willing to take a ride to possibly the most perverted bloodshed experience?

ken2260

It's a shame, I'm still going to give it a shot (If it even gets translated officially, but hey, even trash like Dustmania Grotesque managed to get fan translated so who knows?). That said though, the thing with the lighter and the nipple sound utterly repulsive and repugnant.

http://vndb.org/v14895

Don't click in the somewhat obscured NSFW pic, it's for your own good.

Yeah, who knows- maybe you'll like it more than I did. Just as long as you don't go into it expecting master storytelling, you might have a decent time with it. Although just know now that the scene you're talking about- as bad as it is- is nothing compared to the rest of the game... *shudder* the sequence that was a part of will haunt me for a loooong time to come.

IMO, if you looked this hard for redeeming points, you'd find it tons of other vns.

This is an utsuge through and through, because you WILL feel awful by the time it's over.

Some of the scenes from Clocktop seem so silly that I can't take the rest of the game seriously without "disregarding" what happens in the H-scene. From what I've seen in Euphoria, they could have kept all the same themes and hid most of the h-scenes. Even showing them, there would have been many ways to utilize them rather than making them brainless. I was curious and checked it out...and after getting an idea of what can and is done with the premise, that curiosity is sated. I'm not going to sicken and bore myself and feel bad for any more than a bit short of a masterpiece.

Getting through it slowly among other VNs. Really starting to get bored of every single character talking over and over about almost nothing except saving and being saved. It's starting to get on my nervous, every character just goes over the exact same thing in a slightly different way, it feels like the text is heavily padded by just having characters repeat the same things over and over and over. It's really halting the progression of the story when you just go through 20 minutes of them talking about the same things over and over. And I'm going to keep repeating "over and over" to get across how pointless it is.

Getting through it slowly among other VNs. Really starting to get bored of every single character talking over and over about almost nothing except saving and being saved. It's starting to get on my nervous, every character just goes over the exact same thing in a slightly different way, it feels like the text is heavily padded by just having characters repeat the same things over and over and over. It's really halting the progression of the story when you just go through 20 minutes of them talking about the same things over and over. And I'm going to keep repeating "over and over" to get across how pointless it is.

You'll need a few dozen more "over and over"s to truly recreate the experience...  -_-

In that case I hope the game ends with this song:

http://youtu.be/FIXt2xpc9Cw

It can't be worse than the onii-chan's in Pupa, can it? (Pupa sucked in general though but that was SO bad)

wow what a waste this game turned out to be =( the twists are just ugh..

and this is coming from a guy who loved euphoria.

Well, Mangagamer is probably going to announce an english translation of Euphoria tonight so at least we'll experience that one before Fraternite. I'm actually pretty interested on Euphoria since I played the trial with VN Reader. I even bought the soundtrack on the mexican iTunes store (Why is it there? I have no idea but I love Ringo Aoba's voice so no complaints here).

Well, Mangagamer is probably going to announce an english translation of Euphoria tonight so at least we'll experience that one before Fraternite. I'm actually pretty interested on Euphoria since I played the trial with VN Reader. I even bought the soundtrack on the mexican iTunes store (Why is it there? I have no idea but I love Ringo Aoba's voice so no complaints here).

I really hope so too.. I heard mangagamer partnered up with Clockup last year

So it would be amazing if Euphoria gets translated. Its easily Clockup's best game.

It's also one of their few non-nukige VN's. Although it's in the thin line that separates a nukige from a non-nukige.

Which is why, assuming they do have it (which, fortunately, seems INCREDIBLY likely), I'm curious as to how it'll be marketed. They'll have to mention the violent aspects, but I'm wondering how much they'll talk about the story aspect (since you can't REALLY explain why it's good without spoiling all the best twists). it takes a good deal of faith in a company to believe them when they say "No, no, it only LOOKS like a nukige; just trust us!" And whatnot. So if the announcement does come, that's probably what I'll be most interested in watching- how they market it.

Eh, I was hoping the story would at least be good, I've seen enough of this stuff that I don't feel the need to read one without a great story to back it up. 

It it ever gets a translation i'll check it out, but I know of other works if I want gore in my vn's or even games in general. 

The art looks fantastic though.

Rejoice! As of now, filthy gajins will be able to enjoy hot japanese guro games as well, 100% legally even! This is a wonderful day, indeed. Western community will definately benefit a lot from Euphoria.

On a more serious note, INB4 another media shitstorm.

"JAST pick up Dustmania Grotesque!!!11!!!1! Euphoria s 2 kawaii moe shit -_-"

Seriously though, SJW's and Jezebel are way too busy with American Apparel's panty shot ads to even figure out there's a game that's basically Saw + Martyrs + Salo + Cube where you technically play as a bad guy.

• 2 months later...

I've decided to pick this up just for the laughs, slowly reading through it along other VNs.Haven't got to the actual h-content yet (surprisingly enough), so the plot seems kind of interesting, but I expect it to get ridiculous pretty soon. Euphoria's story was more enjoyable than I thought it would be, though I'm not holding any expectations for this. But hey, at least the MC is voiced, I always appreciate that. :P

I've decided to pick this up just for the laughs, slowly reading through it along other VNs.Haven't got to the actual h-content yet (surprisingly enough), so the plot seems kind of interesting, but I expect it to get ridiculous pretty soon. Euphoria's story was more enjoyable than I thought it would be, though I'm not holding any expectations for this. But hey, at least the MC is voiced, I always appreciate that. :P

The H content does take a surprisingly long time to show up- the first trial released only reached the first one, and that was over an hour of reading. But when it finally does start, it keeps going at full force until the end.

Good luck on this one, though. Its been 3 months, and I'm still not completely over it.