Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Haoren said:

Does anyone know of tools to extract .int files? both Garbro and exkifint are not working. The game is the trial version of Amakano 2.

you should try to use garbro again.

click EXE確認 (maybe different on other languages) and chose .exe that runs アマカノ2.

This worked for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought some years ago I might try my hand at translation, since there seems to be no work being done by well, anyone (fan or official) on translating Otomimi Infinity.

Last night, being bored and nothing better to do, I figured I'd at least look into it.

Tried using mjarc (https://proger.me/vn/old/#majiroarc+v1+and+v2+tools) which seems to extract .mjo and .utf fine, I can then edit, but doesn't seem to repack into .arc at all

Tried using arc_conv which again extracts the .mjo seemingly fine, but on using text_conv, does not correctly display japanese characters (though I did change my locale back to English before thinking about quitting, which I then didn't do -- though mjarc still extracts the characters correctly in the utf files)

Was also hoping to figure out how to work with rct/rc8 files if possible (as mentioned under the Majiro heading in the first post here, https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/17841-script-extraction-thread/?do=findComment&comment=453725 which mentions tools needed as "majiro-stuff", with a nonfunctioning link; and when I search for majiro-stuff I find something on GitHub which I can't for the life of me get to work at ALL).

Apologies if I'm being super thick here, but I spent hours last night trying to get started on this and running into various walls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I've made progress. Using mjarc I got things put back in, but something screwed up and the voices no longer played (though the bgm did) and it displayed some pieces of text that it hadn't in the original.

I tried using arc_conv in Japanese locale and it seemed to extract fine, but when I put things back in, it also displayed some thigns it shouldn't have, didn't have voices, and then crashed.

So...progress? I'm not a fan of how mjarc works, so hopefully I can get this figured out with arc_conv instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

More slight progress, but I think I'm done for the afternoon for now. I think I figured out a couple of the problems, but also need to figure out som other things (like string length, and how to split longer english lines without breaking everything else...)

I know I'm just talking to myself right now, but if anyone does have any insight/tips, it would be appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! 
I need help for packing the game archives Littlewitch Romanesqu

arc_conv.exe --pack repipack xxx.dat~ xxx.dat  [1|2a|2|3|4|5] {key|key_index}

But where to find these parameters "key|key_index"?

Thx.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, arc_conv is still giving me fits. No punctuation works, and apparently it doesn't like when I copy and paste something. No biggy, it's annoying but I can work around both of those. But trying to figure out what is causing issues, I edit 1 line at a time:

Line 1: no punctuation, but displays correctly and doesn't break anything.
Line 2: character name replacement - again, doesn't like punctuation and has very short length limit, but again, worked around.
Line 3: makes first two lines display incorrectly and game crashes.

Increasingly looking like I'm probably just going to do this for myself as a script translation (ie, not screwing around with trying to re-import things into the scenario.arc)

I tried again with mjarc, and now I can't even figure out how I got it to re-import last time. It just keeps the original Japanese, no matter what I do.

Edited by Eisai
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, foubou said:

@Jo.To Maybe you can try using QuickBMS : http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

There are several scripts able to unpack ARC format. I hope you'll find one that works for your project.

Does this even work on Japanese VNs and eroges? Seems to me like all the games listed in it are US. Also I've already found a way to extract .arc files from Pin-Point via GARbro, even though it took me 2 hours trying to find what game script worked.

 

Now I'm stuck on a new problem, how to auto-merge image files from BootUP!! games. All I know is all the images are .epa files which GARBro can extract and the graphics.bin file holds all the info on those images (impossible to read since it's in code). Every game made from them uses PJADV script and there's NO available tools capable of merging them. If arc_conv is capable of doing that I would need one that's NOT filled with viruses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok , so I am trying to translate a vn , the game files are in .pack for which I used Garbro to extract the script files...I can read the script file through in build shift jis...but after extracting that particular script with extension .s type , it is unreadable....can someone recommend me a tool so that I can change the .s script to shift jis and then translate it to English and repack it to the game folder...plzz help

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 2:58 AM, HMfan said:

If they're qlie engine .pack files, arc_conv worked for me. Download https://github.com/amayra/arc_conv, build (build.bat), and from command prompt do


arc_conv.exe --pack qlie <path to data folder> <output filename>

 

 

Hey , can you help me? 

In what format do I need to write (the path to data folder) and also the output filename is the one which we edit and want to repack right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just Translate it said:

Hey , can you help me? 

In what format do I need to write (the path to data folder) and also the output filename is the one which we edit and want to repack right?

if you are talking about happylive showup from favorite you can use this tool.

I guess it does work for other qlie engine games but not sure.

https://github.com/imKota/qliepack/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rinnow said:

Did you check the link? Usage is written on README.md

Hello , I did it but it seems it doesn't work on the game...it says , extracting data4... And then in another second it ends the extraction...but I used another tool Garbro to extract the files...but after translation , I am looking for repacker...if you know anything which can work , it would be helpful 😊😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Just Translate it said:

Hello , I did it but it seems it doesn't work on the game...it says , extracting data4... And then in another second it ends the extraction...but I used another tool Garbro to extract the files...but after translation , I am looking for repacker...if you know anything which can work , it would be helpful 😊😊

Try this

qliepackV1.exe r <foldername includes scenario> <what ever name>.pack

qliepackV2.exe r <foldername includes scenario> <what ever name>.pack

 

By the way which game do you want to translate?

I could try repacking on trial version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rinnow said:

Try this

qliepackV1.exe r <foldername includes scenario> <what ever name>.pack

qliepackV2.exe r <foldername includes scenario> <what ever name>.pack

 

By the way which game do you want to translate?

I could try repacking on trial version

VN is Princess Lover! You won't find any pc version , try searching in Japanese language...as I found pc version after using it hehe...also will it replace the script file in *.pack...like after I am done translating named op1.s , will it replace the same file in the original version after repacking, because there are also sub folders present in original .pack

Edited by Just Translate it
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Just Translate it said:

VN is Princess Lover! You won't find any pc version , try searching in Japanese language...as I found pc version after using it hehe...also will it replace the script file in *.pack...like after I am done translating named op1.s , will it replace the same file in the original version after repacking, because there are also sub folders present in original .pack

http://www.ricotta-soft.jp/products/prilover/download/index.html

As you said the tool on github didn't work.

I guess you should ask the guy made qliepack to make new program for プリンセスラバー

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, rinnow said:

http://www.ricotta-soft.jp/products/prilover/download/index.html

As you said the tool on github didn't work.

I guess you should ask the guy made qliepack to make new program for プリンセスラバー

Hello again , sorry for disturbing you again and again , but I found that scenario file is name is written in Japanese , so I am not able to write it in cmd.exe , is there a way to do that bro?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Just Translate it said:

Hello again , sorry for disturbing you again and again , but I found that scenario file is name is written in Japanese , so I am not able to write it in cmd.exe , is there a way to do that bro?

Nevermind that , I found how to repack the files ....phewwww...but there are 3 folders I need to repack in data.pack...how can I do this?

Edited by Just Translate it
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Just Translate it said:

Nevermind that , I found how to repack the files ....phewwww...but there are 3 folders I need to repack in data.pack...how can I do this?

I'm not sure but you could just put all of them in one folder.

data/
 ├ シナリオ/
 ├ サウンド/
 └ what ever/
also qlie engine uses resorces from lager numbers.

if same named file "共通シナリオ01.s" was included in both data1.pack and data2.pack "共通シナリオ01.s" in data2.pack will be used.

So if you are to make patch you could just make new .pack files larger than other .pack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, rinnow said:

I'm not sure but you could just put all of them in one folder.

data/
 ├ シナリオ/
 ├ サウンド/
 └ what ever/
also qlie engine uses resorces from lager numbers.

if same named file "共通シナリオ01.s" was included in both data1.pack and data2.pack "共通シナリオ01.s" in data2.pack will be used.

So if you are to make patch you could just make new .pack files larger than other .pack.

I tried that and the game doesn't read that file , it says (files missing to run the application)

All I have to do is repack them at once...I tried repacking them one by one , I can repack two of the 3 folders but when i try to put the third folder , it deletes the other two...what to do bro...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...