Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 10/06/2016 at 0:53 AM, Atikal said:

Hello! I'm looking to extract the sprites from  this game here. I've extracted the CGs no problem with ExtractData and was even able to find a handful of sprites for 1 character, but nothing for the others. Any advice?

For Python 2.7: http://pastebin.com/TVCqQG7Z - Run it from a cmd as "script.py <filename>" Sprites are in st.ypg, but probably not as you expect, and it's also 6.6GB so it'll take a while.

I can't do PNG cause it's all weird and I don't understand it, so the images are saved as BMP instead.

If ExtractData works just use that instead anyway. Like I said, they're in st.ypg.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2016 at 3:10 AM, Kelebek1 said:

For Python 2.7: http://pastebin.com/TVCqQG7Z - Run it from a cmd as "script.py <filename>" Sprites are in st.ypg, but probably not as you expect, and it's also 6.6GB so it'll take a while.

I can't do PNG cause it's all weird and I don't understand it, so the images are saved as BMP instead.

If ExtractData works just use that instead anyway. Like I said, they're in st.ypg.

Alright I extracted the files now all i have to do is convert them! Thank you so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

I'm trying to extract, or I should say, convert some file types into a readable format. Does anyone by chance know, or has the ability to open the following file types: (also has notes of what each file I think it is)

(From Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo)

.cmed (Comment List)

.tipd (Contains Text to Translate)

.tskt (Contains Text to Translate)

.tskd (Contains Text to Translate)

----

(From both games)

.lbd (Character Models. Can possibly run in 2D Live Software converted)

----

(From Toaru Majutsu to Kagaku no Ensemble)

.gim (Possibly additional script files? Audio files maybe?)

.SUP (Apparently looks like Sprite Images. No confirmation yet.)

.ssb (Script Text Files)

Cheers,

-FuryTomic

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, marcus-beta said:

i don't know, i dont' touch in the live 2d... 
someone request-me to try extract files from lbd to sakurasou... (probabbly a english translator member?, i don't know) but i write and send to he, after he say the live 2d open the game files with my tool...
 

Ah I see. Wait what tool is this by chance? I only know 1 guy who I did in fact told to ask about the lbd file recently.. Does he have a name like Madman32 or 'Dylan?' 

Link to post
Share on other sites

he contact by skype, with real name in 2015... actually i have new machine and i don't have tool with me, i don't post in my git because he extract as "bruteforce" finding file headers... i don't like a bruteforce tool in my git...
 and because this i lost the tool, and of course i do not relember he name

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/06/2016 at 6:46 AM, wyldstrykr said:

 

also some of the links are broken and i cant find the versatile tools, or maybe im just blind.

Then I'm blind too :marie:

Also extracted a file called scene.int with exkifint_v2 but I only got .cst file :komari:

Is there a way to make them readible? ^^

(Ps : the VN in question is Stargazer, a free yuri VN if you're interested :sacchan: )

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hanako said:

Then I'm blind too :marie:

Also extracted a file called scene.int with exkifint_v2 but I only got .cst file :komari:

Is there a way to make them readible? ^^

(Ps : the VN in question is Stargazer, a free yuri VN if you're interested :sacchan: )

Doddler created tools for CatSystem2 back in the days, I think they should work for you. 

http://www.doddlercon.com/main/?p=120 (just click on Download the Tools if you're not interested in explanations)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/06/2016 at 1:11 AM, Scorp said:

Doddler created tools for CatSystem2 back in the days, I think they should work for you. 

http://www.doddlercon.com/main/?p=120 (just click on Download the Tools if you're not interested in explanations)

We got the same result as before, but @Asonn managed to decrypt it :sachi:

Anyway, thanks for the help :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, can somebody help me? ok, here is my issue, i want to do a translation to spanish for the VN Shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji, i don't know the engine of Citrus Alcot but, the file's extention are .pack, i search about it and find a little tool to unpack this kind of files, i have the text and i already tranlated a good part of it, but the problem is that the tool used for extraction don't work for repacking the text, all that i need is that, somebody know about tools that can do that.

When i extract the data3.pack, i get two folders, one with the .s files that have the text,  another with the .ogg files  and a .key file, so, i hope that somebody come in my rescue, because i'm stuck with.

Any help would apreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...