• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 8:52 AM, Huang Ling Yin said:

try this, tested by me, it works...

I appreciate this extractor and all but, is there a way to identify the extensions of output files? I'm trying to extract CGs from Little Busters! English Edition btw.

Edited by tir4mie

I am really sorry.

I am seeking a help for every master in this forum.

Would anyone have a script of Iwaihime.

If anybody doesn't have it just as any beginner should. I am willing to learn how to extract the data.

Hope anybody can give me any advice

Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any tools to unpack/repack files for Eiyuu*Senki Gold PC version?

Okay I found the Arc_Conv tool, but now I don't know how to repack it, anyone got any clue?

Alright I found how to repack it, using the Repipack format.

But the problem now it gave me error when starting the program which can be ignored and CTD after starting a new game.

According to the formats.txt

(repipack) [1|2a|2|3|4|5] {key|key_index}

I've tried 1 to 5 but failed, it gave the same load error. The 2a failed as well, the script.dat was created in 0 bytes size.

Can someone share some knowledge here?

Edited by AlphonseClauze
Found a way to repack but result in a failure

On 11/21/2018 at 11:27 AM, sena_kaito said:

Hii~
Trying to extract *.xp3 from Maitetsu using GARbro with archive parameters Maitetsu [English] but didn't work, always says invalid the format :/
I just want to save that sprites.

Any solution?
Thanks.

Just gonna have to screenshot them, man. There's a in-game screenshot tool, I think. But that's what I ended up doing.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:27 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

Just gonna have to screenshot them, man. There's a in-game screenshot tool, I think. But that's what I ended up doing.

Ah yes. Here that screenshoot.

Spoiler

YGGH3Py.jpg

H1JoHfd.jpg

Showing invalid file format.

Update: Successfully to extract regular Maitetsu. But I got that error when extract from demosaic patch.

2 hours ago, sena_kaito said:

Ah yes. Here that screenshoot.

Reveal hidden contents

YGGH3Py.jpg

H1JoHfd.jpg

Showing invalid file format.

Update: Successfully to extract regular Maitetsu. But I got that error when extract from demosaic patch.

No, I mean, you'll have to run the game, access the gallery, and screenshot the scenes. Unless you mean you want to mess with the graphic resources?

Just now, GuyInDogSuit said:

No, I mean, you'll have to run the game, access the gallery, and screenshot the scenes. Unless you mean you want to mess with the graphic resources?

Yep. I just want sprites and CG from that game.

=============================================================================

Okay next question.

Do anyone know how to extract/open/convert .psz file (from Nekopara vol. 3)?
Anyone can help me?

Here for sample file http://www.mediafire.com/file/990e1y480wr09yz/ca01_l_body_1.psz/file

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I have a question with the extract data program. I couldn't find any links, the tlwiki is not loading on my side even though I used a proxy later too. 

I have a .dat file for the game called Ai wa, Nikushimi.

Here's how the whole folder looks like: Data File Folder

I think the script is inside the text.dat file, but I don't know how to extract it. I followed the first post but for this type of file, only extract data seems to work but I can't download or find it online since tlwiki is not loading.

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out, since I plan to create a fantranslation project for this visual novel. 

Thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been trying to extract .INT files from "Newton And The Apple Tree", but the tool that was linked has came up with an error when it gets too processing the .hg3 files

first there was a missing dll error, so i grabbed a copy of the dll file off the internet, but after that i came up with another error stating "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), Click OK to close the application"

Does anyone know of any tools to extract music and images from .INT files?

I made a Github gist that lists some tools needed and has instructions that should deal with these files:

.xp3, .amv, .psb, .scn, .psz, .int, .hg3, .cst

This is mainly written for all Nekopara games (Vol. 1, 0, 2, 3, and Extra), but it can also be useful for other VNs as well

Here's the link: https://gist.github.com/LukeZGD/64b0ecfb7eaccdfbb327ddfea4621723

Also this covers extracting/unpacking only. This does not cover repacking

Edited by lukeegd