I'm trying to translate a bit of some atelier and hadashi games. Think anyone can make a batch file or something similar to extract/repack their txt files (message.dat for AK stuff, and seen.txt for HS). I've read over and tried the RLDev stuff to try and mess with the seen.txt file for REALIVE games, but the setup is rather confusing and I can't seem to not fuck it up. Already have something to unpack the AK .dat into a .txt but nothing to properly change it back, the games don't seem to read it when I simply change the filetype via save-as (Could be from me corrupting the file via editing and saving the .txt with its current encoding using EmEditor, but everything comes out as gibberish moji otherwise)

Hi guys, can anyone help me with the data extraction of Ever17?

I've tried Crass and ExtractData but they don't work. ExtractData only shows an upload box when I choose the .dat files, complete the upload and then nothing happens. Crass instead, after choosing a destination folder for the extraction, shows a succesful message but there are no files in the folder. I'm running a Win8 64bit with AppLocale set on japanese and I simply can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone who can extract files from Little Busters! English Edition?

It's running on Prototype's custom engine, LUCA engine, so there's no tools available yet.

Since the format was similar to other Prototype titles I've tried RikuKH3's prot_tblpak tool and Real Life Engine PAK editor, but no luck.

Here are the files that I think that will be useful for investigation.

4 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

try this, tested by me, it works...

Yes, works, but after extract I found the style of script who I hate work (Must be fully decompiled to translate), If wanna translate the LB I included in my Specific-Games repository, The Font.pak contains the font of the game, I'm not too hyped to work in the LB and study the font, maybe if i'm free a day, but for now, i will wait to see if someone try create a tool the the new font format.

(WTF Key, why not allow change the game font? Siglus>Luca :V)

9 minutes ago, marcus-beta said:

Yes, works, but after extract I found the style of script who I hate work (Must be fully decompiled to translate), If wanna translate the LB I included in my Specific-Games repository, The Font.pak contains the font of the game, I'm not too hyped to work in the LB and study the font, maybe if i'm free a day, but for now, i will wait to see if someone try create a tool the the new font format.

yeah, i know...
but that guy only ask for archives extraction, not to translate the game it self...
if he does, of course i'll point him to your specific-games repo instead

On 11/9/2017 at 10:15 PM, Huang Ling Yin said:

according to this garbro should support gyu files, if your game is not supported, try make an issue instead...

Alright. Also do you know any repackers for .gyu files? What's interesting is that fuwanovel has a thread about unpacking and extracting data, but there isn't a thread dedicated to repacking edited data.

Edited by Haiyami

On 09.11.2017 at 2:52 AM, Huang Ling Yin said:

try this, tested by me, it works...

On 09.11.2017 at 7:45 AM, marcus-beta said:

(WTF Key, why not allow change the game font? Siglus>Luca :V)

Thanks for the help @Huang Ling Yin! ^^

I'm planning to translate LB!EE to Turkish in the future too with our team BakaYume Translation Team. I've translated around 15% of the original LB (even released a demo) and it would be really great to implement our translation over the Steam version. I hope you can be able to develop your tools more in the future @marcus-beta. Thanks for all the help!

Edited by RazoR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do i repack .pac files. I extracted the the script file which was srp.pac files as .srp files but now i need to repack all the .srp files into .pac files.How do i repack .pac files. I extracted the .pac files as .srp files but now i need to repack all the .srp files into .pac files. I can only find tools for pak and not pac. I used garbro to extract the data but now I need to repack the files.  What do I do? By the way I'm doing this for Lune games.

I'm going to be editing the text and also how the sprites appear on the screen.

I also need a packer/unpacker for MSD files so I can extract the script from them. I tried using gar bro and I'm only getting more MSD files. Gar bro didn't help much on the extraction process.

Edited by Haiyami

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I was planning on translating Eden* to another language, but I'm not sure how am I supposed to do it. I've read about exef2paz tool, yet it seems that Steam/MG version is not supported. After some fiddling I was (probably) able to extract all these .paz files with GARbro, but I have absolutely no idea how to repack them again, as I'm a complete noob in such matters.
I'd appreciate any help you can provide.