11 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

I can't get any tools to extract the xp3 files from Corona Blossom Vol 1. Kikiriki.exe extracted a bunch of files, but they don't open in any image viewers, even if I change the extensions.

With Xp3-extractor, I get

Expected "#01" at position 0x17 but saw "#80".
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "xp3-extract.py", line 104, in ?
    assert (indexoffset+compsize+17 == filesize)
AssertionError

I've tried all kinds of tools, but only the two above mentioned actually did anything/recognized the file.

EDIT: arc_unpacker sort of worked, but at the end it said that it is a protected archive. None of the extracted files are viewable for some reason.

Regular or X-rated version?

I've tried too. Crass won't do it, AE won't do it. Newer XP3 packages won't extract correctly. I've also tried using xp3tools with AmaKoi a title from last year. Crass extracted the data in raw format and only managed to convert one image to BMP.  I think I've also tried xp3tools and Crass with KARAKARA and ended up with the same result.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2016 at 11:52 AM, darksoulflame said:

Hola a todos,

Yo era capaz de extraer con éxito archivos del archivo .rio que tenía. ¿Cómo iba a empaquétela? Extraje las secuencias de comandos y con éxito veo texto en japonés, pero si quería insertar texto Inglés, ¿cómo iba a hacerlo?

your speak in spanish?

On 9/5/2016 at 8:55 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

I can't get any tools to extract the xp3 files from Corona Blossom Vol 1. Kikiriki.exe extracted a bunch of files, but they don't open in any image viewers, even if I change the extensions.

AssertionError

I've tried all kinds of tools, but only the two above mentioned actually did anything/recognized the file.

EDIT: arc_unpacker sort of worked, but at the end it said that it is a protected archive. None of the extracted files are viewable for some reason.

Bump

On 9/5/2016 at 8:55 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

AssertionError

No one?? I've found some CG galleries of this, but they're all censored. That's just some BS.

On 01/10/2016 at 3:58 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

No one?? I've found some CG galleries of this, but they're all censored. That's just some BS.

If you were hoping for uncensored CG you're out of luck on that front. All versions of the game are censored. If your talking about only finding CG galleries with the adult content missing then you should try sad panda. As for extracting the files and converting into a usable format I have no idea. I've tried with a few programs such as you and ended up with the same results.

Just now, GuyInDogSuit said:

I Googled "Sad Panda," no such site.

So Front Wing censors every thing they release? Or just that particular artist? I remember Grisaia was censored, too. Pissed me off.

sad panda is the term people use for ex-hentai, however you need an account for it and it can take up an week before you can access the site.  And yes the artist/FW censors (mosaic) everything because of Japans censor laws. and they did cut the adult content so they can sell on steam. 

On 10/5/2016 at 11:58 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

I remember Grisaia was censored, too. Pissed me off.

Grisaia has a restoration patch to restore the adult content back into the Steam version while keeping the additional content intact.

But sadly, it was recently taken down by Sekai Project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2016 at 5:34 PM, OutoftheBox said:

The CGs themselves are censored... It's not like there's a magic button that the developers can press to censor genitalia in-game.

I'm well aware of that. I was commenting on the person's previous comment about adding them back into the game. I did not know they were originally censored to begin with. Some games are censored by publishers, hence why it is possible to restore content, uncensored. A lot of games on Steam are like that, even the eastern ones.

Hello and nice to meet everyone~ I've been trying my hand on a lot of tools but I have terrible luck on trying to extract a game called Palais de Reine. I wanted to try my hand on translating games and make patches. However, every *.arc files I try to extract, all of them are returning error and I suspect it might be encrypted. I have been wracking my brain over this for a week now and eventually had to give up and ask here. Here is what the files looks like. If anyone has any idea on how to extract the scripts and graphics to be open for translation, I will be all over the moon.