Hey has anyone gotten the script file for If My Heart Had Wings decompiled? 

It's a ".arc" file, but ExtractData 1.20 doesn't detect it. I tried running it through exoozoarc but just got some ".LUA" files that only have [Null] blocks in them when opened with Notepad+. I don't think the ".LUA" actually contain the script, so does anyone know of a good program to turn .arc scripts into files readable by Notepad+?

4 hours ago, Velvet Rabbit said:

Hey has anyone gotten the script file for If My Heart Had Wings decompiled? 

It's a ".arc" file, but ExtractData 1.20 doesn't detect it. I tried running it through exoozoarc but just got some ".LUA" files that only have [Null] blocks in them when opened with Notepad+. I don't think the ".LUA" actually contain the script, so does anyone know of a good program to turn .arc scripts into files readable by Notepad+?

the script is sored in rio.arc, in ws2 format.

Can someone please answer my question?

Any way to extract the CG images from G-senjou no Maou: The Devil on G-String? They're compressed in an .xp3 archive, and are extracted as .tlg files. Which I can't seem to convert whatsoever.

Also looking for a way to extract the images from "Elisa the Innkeeper: Bonus Content." I extracted the files from the EXE and all I could find were some ".enigma1" files.

Edited by GuyInDogSuit

16 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

Any way to extract the CG images from G-senjou no Maou: The Devil on G-String? They're compressed in an .xp3 archive, and are extracted as .tlg files. Which I can't seem to convert whatsoever.

Grabro should be able to extract and convert it directly from .xp3, dunno if you use other unpacker though, but if its the case, just open garbro, browse where the .tlg is, right click on it, click on convert multimedia, and choose .png...

16 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

Also looking for a way to extract the images from "Elisa the Innkeeper: Bonus Content." I extracted the files from the EXE and all I could find were some ".enigma1" files

i can be wrong, but most likely the file you're trying to unpack is protected with enigma, basically this is an .exe protection to run the software in secure way, so most likely its impossible to extract...

Does anyone know how to open .ws2 files?
They should be editable in notepad++ but i'm guessing the ones i have are encrypted because all i'm getting are nulls and symbols.

I saw someone found a way to decrypt them way back on page 8 of the forum, but they didn't really go into detail.

If anyone knows of a program or how to decrypt ws2 with hex editor, please let me know.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Velvet Rabbit said:

Does anyone know how to open .ws2 files?
They should be editable in notepad++ but i'm guessing the ones i have are encrypted because all i'm getting are nulls and symbols.

I saw someone found a way to decrypt them way back on page 8 of the forum, but they didn't really go into detail.

If anyone knows of a program or how to decrypt ws2 with hex editor, please let me know.

Thanks!

just open the script extraction thread, its available under willplus/advhd

12 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

Grabro should be able to extract and convert it directly from .xp3, dunno if you use other unpacker though, but if its the case, just open garbro, browse where the .tlg is, right click on it, click on convert multimedia, and choose .png...

i can be wrong, but most likely the file you're trying to unpack is protected with enigma, basically this is an .exe protection to run the software in secure way, so most likely its impossible to extract...

I already tried GARbro. It is only able to covert one of the files, though.

I found a program to decrypt .ws2 files from Rio.arc. I tested it with A sky full of stars (Both English and Japanese versions) and got the decrypted text files.

Here is a link to the software (I did not make this)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ax9u38op4pi0tga/get_ws2_text.7z

To use this software copy the Rio.arc file into the folder with the application and drag it over gettext.bat

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening, everyone!

I am currently translating JAST Usa's version of Demonbane to portuguese, and I managed to get the PS2 version to get some Extra videos/openings/effects/CGs.

I was able to get everything I needed, except the CGs, which are kept inside a PCK extension file.

I tried a bunch of programs, but not one worked. The file is almost 700mb, so uploading it is almost a no-no, but there is another PCK file inside the game disk, which is only 50mb.

Dunno if the process to extract them both is the same, but it is very likely.

In case I prove myself to be too much of a noob, and a noble soul is willing to help, I can upload this smaller file for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

Aww. I gave up and deleted it. Sorry.

Oh, that is too bad.

I am an image editor, so if you ever wanna try it again, send me a PM. I might be able to help ;)

On 18/04/2018 at 9:51 PM, AstralSword said:

Good evening, everyone!

I am currently translating JAST Usa's version of Demonbane to portuguese, and I managed to get the PS2 version to get some Extra videos/openings/effects/CGs.

I was able to get everything I needed, except the CGs, which are kept inside a PCK extension file.

I tried a bunch of programs, but not one worked. The file is almost 700mb, so uploading it is almost a no-no, but there is another PCK file inside the game disk, which is only 50mb.

Dunno if the process to extract them both is the same, but it is very likely.

In case I prove myself to be too much of a noob, and a noble soul is willing to help, I can upload this smaller file for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone at least tip me on what programs might work with this one? I would really appreciate it!