• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I was extracting the FG from Fate Hollow Ataraxia and saw that they came in BNP format, this is kindof a bother as I need them to be in PNG, does anyone know of a way I can batch convert the files into png's? I used to have a thing for it but it was months ago and I forget the name'

Hi guys, I really need some help with extracting ‘Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo-‘

I have done hours of research and even found some Chinese updated version of exfp3 (exfp3_v3.1.4.exe) but I have no luck of extracting ‘data1.pack’ of this game.

I can extract a little bit of it before it comes up with an error saying something like:

‘Could not open charaimage\default\ô|éÛ.b (Permission denied)’ or ‘Could not open charaimage\default\ô|éÛ.b (Invalid argument)’.

This is stopping me from extracting all other files that comes after that (which is majority of the important files that I want). I have also tried using crystallite’s mangekyou_util, but it gave me no luck too. I have nowhere else I could find answers but here, so I kindly ask you all to shed some light on this topic. Cheers :)

EDIT: Is there a way which I could skip these 'unextractable' files? I want to be able to extract the files after that, it sucks that I get stopped by 1 file.

Edited by Vacuumvoid

Has anyone been able to decrypt and extract the animated HG3 files from Nekopara Vol. 3? Normal HG3 files works fine with hgx2bmp but there doesn't seem to be a tool that I know of that could do the animated ones. If anyone knows, please let me and the community know.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:47 PM, Vacuumvoid said:

Has anyone been able to decrypt and extract the animated HG3 files from Nekopara Vol. 3?

Nekopara 3 use Catsystem 2 with E-mote, for now, i dont think there is a tool available yet...

20 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

What would I use to extract Libra of the Vampire Princess? It's a bunch of .WAR files

Garbro should be able to extract that, use generic Shiinario encryption scheme, if that dont work, i guess it cant be helped...

16 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

Garbro should be able to extract that, use generic Shiinario encryption scheme, if that dont work, i guess it cant be helped...

Awesome, thanks!

"File could not be opened as resource archive." Tried both versions. No dice. :|

Edited by GuyInDogSuit

Hi guys, I've just recently got ‘Bishoujo Mangekyou -Wasurenagusa to Eien no Shoujo-‘

I have tried using exfp3 to extract the Animated H-Scenes from the game, but I couldn't find where it was located. I have extracted all the packs but I don't know why the animated files aren't there. Something I realized as I was unpacking this game, is that the game goes from data0.pack to data8.pack but data4.pack and data5.pack are missing. Are those 2 packs supposed to be missing? Does anyone know which .pack has the H-Scenes in them? 

EDIT: I found them, there were inside the .b files. The reason why I couldn't find them in the first place was because for the 1st and 3rd Bishoujo Mangekyou games there were just OGV files that weren't hidden in .b files.

Edited by Vacuumvoid
Update Status

On 16/7/2017 at 7:07 AM, MajoMagica said:

I can't open the bin file inside archive.dat

there are 2 game engines that use archive.dat its either PJADV or Whale

are there a textdata.bin scenario.dat and filename.dat inside archive.dat?
if yes, then i suspect that was a PJADV based game engine,
try PrismArkTools, use the old tools instead the new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to extract a scene.int file into .cst files, which I can then convert into .txt files.

I'm using exkifint.exe but it seems to be outputting gibberish.

Spoiler

KcAPAwY.png

A few files came out to be .cst, but the others are seemingly random to me.

Can someone assist me with correctly converting the scene.int file into .cst files, and then converting those into .txt?

Here's the scene.int file (+ the cs2.exe)

And here's the output I got from the scene.int file.

EDIT: Also, I've tried kamikaze_tools. exkifint_v3 returns a KEY:KEYCODE error. Changing the files to use v2 return the same output as above. extract_text.exe returns a File Not Found error

Edited by Leon_Regale
Details

9 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

the game archive seem to be protected, and you extract with the wrong key...
btw, what game is this?

The Labyrinth of Grisaia ~Unrated Version~    

I've tried reinstalling the game but nothing changes. If it's protected, I'm not sure there's anyway to get through that is there? Otherwise, I converted the small amount of .cst files that made it through into .txt files easily enough.