On 10/06/2016 at 0:53 AM, Atikal said:

Hello! I'm looking to extract the sprites from  this game here. I've extracted the CGs no problem with ExtractData and was even able to find a handful of sprites for 1 character, but nothing for the others. Any advice?

For Python 2.7: http://pastebin.com/TVCqQG7Z - Run it from a cmd as "script.py <filename>" Sprites are in st.ypg, but probably not as you expect, and it's also 6.6GB so it'll take a while.

I can't do PNG cause it's all weird and I don't understand it, so the images are saved as BMP instead.

If ExtractData works just use that instead anyway. Like I said, they're in st.ypg.

On 6/14/2016 at 3:10 AM, Kelebek1 said:

For Python 2.7: http://pastebin.com/TVCqQG7Z - Run it from a cmd as "script.py <filename>" Sprites are in st.ypg, but probably not as you expect, and it's also 6.6GB so it'll take a while.

I can't do PNG cause it's all weird and I don't understand it, so the images are saved as BMP instead.

If ExtractData works just use that instead anyway. Like I said, they're in st.ypg.

Alright I extracted the files now all i have to do is convert them! Thank you so much!

Hi there,

I'm trying to extract, or I should say, convert some file types into a readable format. Does anyone by chance know, or has the ability to open the following file types: (also has notes of what each file I think it is)

(From Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo)

.cmed (Comment List)

.tipd (Contains Text to Translate)

.tskt (Contains Text to Translate)

.tskd (Contains Text to Translate)

----

(From both games)

.lbd (Character Models. Can possibly run in 2D Live Software converted)

----

(From Toaru Majutsu to Kagaku no Ensemble)

.gim (Possibly additional script files? Audio files maybe?)

.SUP (Apparently looks like Sprite Images. No confirmation yet.)

.ssb (Script Text Files)

Cheers,

-FuryTomic

5 minutes ago, marcus-beta said:

i don't know, i dont' touch in the live 2d... 
someone request-me to try extract files from lbd to sakurasou... (probabbly a english translator member?, i don't know) but i write and send to he, after he say the live 2d open the game files with my tool...

Ah I see. Wait what tool is this by chance? I only know 1 guy who I did in fact told to ask about the lbd file recently.. Does he have a name like Madman32 or 'Dylan?' 

he contact by skype, with real name in 2015... actually i have new machine and i don't have tool with me, i don't post in my git because he extract as "bruteforce" finding file headers... i don't like a bruteforce tool in my git...
 and because this i lost the tool, and of course i do not relember he name

Ah I see. That must have been one of the first original guys who both wanted to work on a English patch, and know what lbd files were.

Thanks though, I'll see if I can get this lbd files running on 2D Live. Do you know about the other file types by chance?

On 14/06/2016 at 6:46 AM, wyldstrykr said:

also some of the links are broken and i cant find the versatile tools, or maybe im just blind.

Then I'm blind too :marie:

Also extracted a file called scene.int with exkifint_v2 but I only got .cst file :komari:

Is there a way to make them readible? ^^

(Ps : the VN in question is Stargazer, a free yuri VN if you're interested :sacchan: )

5 hours ago, Hanako said:

Then I'm blind too :marie:

Also extracted a file called scene.int with exkifint_v2 but I only got .cst file :komari:

Is there a way to make them readible? ^^

(Ps : the VN in question is Stargazer, a free yuri VN if you're interested :sacchan: )

Doddler created tools for CatSystem2 back in the days, I think they should work for you. 

http://www.doddlercon.com/main/?p=120 (just click on Download the Tools if you're not interested in explanations)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can somebody help me? ok, here is my issue, i want to do a translation to spanish for the VN Shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji, i don't know the engine of Citrus Alcot but, the file's extention are .pack, i search about it and find a little tool to unpack this kind of files, i have the text and i already tranlated a good part of it, but the problem is that the tool used for extraction don't work for repacking the text, all that i need is that, somebody know about tools that can do that.

When i extract the data3.pack, i get two folders, one with the .s files that have the text,  another with the .ogg files  and a .key file, so, i hope that somebody come in my rescue, because i'm stuck with.

Any help would apreciated.

On 11/07/2016 at 9:35 PM, cross325 said:

Hello, can somebody help me? ok, here is my issue, i want to do a translation to spanish for the VN Shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji, i don't know the engine of Citrus Alcot but, the file's extention are .pack, i search about it and find a little tool to unpack this kind of files, i have the text and i already tranlated a good part of it, but the problem is that the tool used for extraction don't work for repacking the text, all that i need is that, somebody know about tools that can do that.

When i extract the data3.pack, i get two folders, one with the .s files that have the text,  another with the .ogg files  and a .key file, so, i hope that somebody come in my rescue, because i'm stuck with.

Any help would apreciated.

Look at this :) http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/exfp3.html