So I'm trying to get the scripts out of this game, but I am quite the noob when it comes to these things. I was told it might be in the .SPT files, (here is an example of one of those files in the directory.)
Does anyone have any idea how to decrypt, unpack and repack these files? (Or if that file type even has the scripts in it at all ... )

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

So I'm trying to get the scripts out of this game, but I am quite the noob when it comes to these things. I was told it might be in the .SPT files, (here is an example of one of those files in the directory.)
Does anyone have any idea how to decrypt, unpack and repack these files? (Or if that file type even has the scripts in it at all ... )

Here's the scripts.

Yup, I am new here! I am also really interested in unpacking/repacking VN data.
xp3Viewer 
method
Confirmed to work with the following game:
Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish

Extracted .xp3

+Nakopara Vol. 2 (But you will probably need the decrypted version, which was kindly provided to be by some guy on Facebook (id MarcusTheHacker). The game uses Kirikizi Z, not Kirikiri anyway but the tool works, just need to decrypt/remove protection of the entire game, which will also reduce its size. He gave me the source code/script but I have no idea what to do with it anyway)

All xp.3 extracted Here.

So, xp3viewer is aweseomwe.
I wish there is a similar tool for repacking.

Hello guys, i am trying to translate the game RGH ~Koi to Hero to Gakuen to~ but i cant extract the data from the .xp3 file, i tried kirikiri2, xp3tools and xp3Viewer  but they dint work for me. Any suggestion?

(The xp3 file is named scenario.xp3 but there is also a file named scenario.xp3.sig any idea what that file is?)

1 hour ago, SilverSamurai said:

Hello guys, i am trying to translate the game RGH ~Koi to Hero to Gakuen to~ but i cant extract the data from the .xp3 file, i tried kirikiri2, xp3tools and xp3Viewer  but they dint work for me. Any suggestion?

(The xp3 file is named scenario.xp3 but there is also a file named scenario.xp3.sig any idea what that file is?)

This https://github.com/vn-tools/arc_unpacker or kikiriki.exe

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Thank you for your reply! I was able to extract all the data from the .xp3 files (Images, CG, voices, videos) but the scenario.xp3 is full of .scn extension files some .tjs and one .ks file. I did a little research on how to convert them to .txt but with no luck. There is a  similar post in this forum with the title "Help with scripts..." started by user Blizzard884 but with not much details. Anyone knows what to do with the .scn files?

Probably crypted. If it is so, you need to know the way of crypting, for which you have to reverse-engineer crypting method using debugger like Ollydbg or IDAPro. I do not have time for this right now, so you should or find someone who will do it, or do it yourself. Or maybe I can do it later, if you still need that by that time.

Hey, would someone mind helping me extract the BGM tracks from Tokyo Babel?  I like them and would like to put it on my phone/iPod so I can listen to a few of 'em, but I have no idea of how I'd go about doing that.  All of the files end in .mpk, and I'm not sure which one would contain the music files.

14 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Hey, would someone mind helping me extract the BGM tracks from Tokyo Babel?  I like them and would like to put it on my phone/iPod so I can listen to a few of 'em, but I have no idea of how I'd go about doing that.  All of the files end in .mpk, and I'm not sure which one would contain the music files.

m for "music"

On 16/04/2016 at 0:18 PM, SilverSamurai said:

Thank you for your reply! I was able to extract all the data from the .xp3 files (Images, CG, voices, videos) but the scenario.xp3 is full of .scn extension files some .tjs and one .ks file. I did a little research on how to convert them to .txt but with no luck. There is a  similar post in this forum with the title "Help with scripts..." started by user Blizzard884 but with not much details. Anyone knows what to do with the .scn files?

Have you try the Krkrz tool by marcussacana ? maybe this gonna work, Nekopara use the same ext so in case of... link: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager

You need to compile the project, with VS express, he create an .exe in /release/bin.

On 13/04/2016 at 8:32 AM, ffleader1 said:

Yup, I am new here! I am also really interested in unpacking/repacking VN data.
xp3Viewer 
method
Confirmed to work with the following game:
Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish

Extracted .xp3

+Nakopara Vol. 2 (But you will probably need the decrypted version, which was kindly provided to be by some guy on Facebook (id MarcusTheHacker). The game uses Kirikizi Z, not Kirikiri anyway but the tool works, just need to decrypt/remove protection of the entire game, which will also reduce its size. He gave me the source code/script but I have no idea what to do with it anyway)

All xp.3 extracted Here.

So, xp3viewer is aweseomwe.
I wish there is a similar tool for repacking.

Srry, i exit of the "visual Novel" group after my try to make a full unc nekopara (I still do not understand the reason of receiving criticism...), i can help repack with encrypt but only for translation projects, in the case nekopara don't need....

21 hours ago, Tsukasaroot said:

Have you try the Krkrz tool by marcussacana ? maybe this gonna work, Nekopara use the same ext so in case of... link: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager

You need to compile the project, with VS express, he create an .exe in /release/bin.

And yes, this tool it's my (thanks for share <3)... He works with nekopara vol.2, and have a older version compiled here: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager/releases
(the github show-me this page a  refferer to my git)

On 25/4/2016 at 11:39 AM, Tsukasaroot said:

I have extracted the files and at the moment  i am translating  the prologue but thanks for the info i'll check it out anyway