Thanks again for your previous help, CryingWestern.

I was wondering if anybody could help me extract an .iga script file. I tried using arc_conv and it extracted it into several hundred .s files instead.

I'm looking to get it in .txt format once again. If somebody could please provide some assistance again - I have it uploaded at mega here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsjatym19oviozo/script.iga

Thank you kindly once again.

Does anyone know of a software that is capable of ROL/ROR-ing a whole database other than 010 Editor? I have no idea how, but my 30-day trial ran out in 7 days. 
Right now I'm using MadEdit, because it supports SHIFT-JIS characters. So I can edit the files, but there is no way for me to check my translation in-game.

Hex Workshop can do it, and can display SJIS, but the text isn't spaced correctly, and things get overlayed onto each other, and it's also not free.

I don't think you should be editing in a hex editor to begin with anyway. You should extract them into much more easily-editable text files. You can use a simple script to do something as basic as a xor or rotate. Doesn't AnimED even come with those?

Just send them back to me once done so i can reinsert the text, also unknown by a lot of people, a lot of engines allow you to just create a folder called **** (name it after the file that housed the text) and put the modified scripts into that folder and the game will play no sweat, so no need to worry about creating a .mpk file just yet.

Hex Workshop can do it, and can display SJIS, but the text isn't spaced correctly, and things get overlayed onto each other, and it's also not free.

I don't think you should be editing in a hex editor to begin with anyway. You should extract them into much more easily-editable text files. You can use a simple script to do something as basic as a xor or rotate. Doesn't AnimED even come with those?

Hex Workshop support Shift JIS? I do not see this in dropdown with encodings.

I'm able to extract the content, however, unable to extract the images to a decrypted format.

umm... I have solved it by helping from moemoe-kyun san (ASF). just use crass and livemark.cui, then use graphicsgalge software to convert images (*gal) to BMP/PNG 

Sorry for bumping this page, since it looks inactive for a few days.

Does anyone here know a tool that can extract .txg and .txgtl files? Those are image files for Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo on PSP. The staff members are looking for a program/tool that can extract .txg and .tsgtl files so our image editors can start working.

• 2 weeks later...