Your top 3 To Love-ru girls?

So, re-reading To Love-ru darkness has got me asking this question. Which are your top 3 girls? I was going to do a poll but considering how many girls there are and how most of you are going to pick Momo and Yami at the top, would rather do it this way. Post cute pics of your favorites as well. Not sure if there's already a topic like this but anyways

1. Nemesis.

I have a thing for black/darker skinned girls, they're so under appreciated in manga/anime. Nemesis completely became my favorite girl simply because of her character and her being an S of course. To Love Ru needs more sadists like her.

NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN.

XvSJPQ8.png

2. Kotegawa Yui

I've always loved her since the original series. Her tsundere is always so cute, and i always felt she was one of the characters that loves Rito the most. 

Yui_kotegawa_1_by_Itachj.jpg

3. Tearju Sensei

I started to love her as soon she was introduced in the series. Her motherly/sisterly instincts towards Yami is truly beautiful. Not to mention she's a klutz which i secretely adore lol.

image.jpg

Of course i love Momo and Yami a lot but i wanna show my love for the others as well. 

Momo takes the prize by far, she's pretty much the light that lights To Love-ru to me.

Second is Nemesis, I 'm just a hard M, that chapter when both Momo and Nemesis were in a threesome-like situation was... hmm... interesting?

Third is... not really sure on this one, probably Kanon.

No pictures, I didn't find SFW content.

1) Yui- She's probably one of my favorite tsundere's not because of the tsun side but the dere side and the transition between the two. So god damn cute.

download_zps95284510.jpg

2) Yami- She's cute and badass, do I need to say more?

107180_zpsa8e8602a.jpg

3) Momo- I wasn't really a fan of her in the original series but she takes the spotlight in Darkness and she takes it pretty damn well. She's also like the queen of the doujinshi.

download2_zps0b60723e.jpg

1 Momo Belia Deviluke

You can say it's cliché and generic but I don't love Momo just because she's the main girl. She's an awesome character who wants to build a harem for the protagonist! Though it started superficially like this it's clear that Momo is developing inner feelings for Rito, her character is one of the most developed through out the series aside from Yami and Mea (much more than Lala). She's one of the most devoted girls as well, throwing away her life to save her loved one. And despite her outter personality she can get really bashful when she isn't on the dominating end (which is cute!). Momo is my number 1 to love-ru girl without a doubt and she's in my top 10 all time favorite characters as well.

ACovfaj.png

2 Nemesis

It's hard to say it isn't just because she's a sadistic dark skinned loli because that's pretty much 90% of what makes me love her (I'm a hard M like that).

Nemesis just fits within my fetishes too much. I'd love to be assigned as her toy~  

an1hH9z.png

3 Yami

Again sorry for being cliché but Yami's character truly is one of my favorites. She's one of the, if not the, character that has had the most development through out the whole series, not just Darkness but the first series as well. She's grown feelings and became attached to people, she grew from lifeless to actually showing a smile and enjoying her life. And overall she's just a really cute kuudere.

And her Darkness form is just.. to die for.

f02VrSL.jpg

If I am not wrong Nemesis do not appear on the anime series, right?. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not remember see her in the anime.

Note: I do not read the manga.

1 - Momo

2- Yami

3- Nana

Eh she appears, you just don't see her face but you hear her voice and see shadows and glimpses. She reveals herself in front of Rito some chapters after the anime's ending. She's

Mea's master.

Eh she appears, you just don't see her face but you hear her voice and see shadows and glimpses. She reveals herself in front of Rito some chapters after the anime's ending. She's

Mea's master.

Ah... I see. That kinda spoil me a bit but it my fault for click the spoiler, lol.

I really enjoyed the anime. The biggest problem was while it was airing it was completely censored.

But those blu-rays.. [nosebleed intensifies]

I think it was a good adaptation for the chapters it covered, it was just a shame it gets much better after where they left off. Obviously the source material is better because you know it's the original but the anime adaptation was pretty good in my opinion.

I really enjoyed the anime. The biggest problem was while it was airing it was completely censored.

I think it was a good adaptation for the chapters it covered, it was just a shame it gets much better after where they left off. Obviously the source material is better because you know it's the original but the anime adaptation was pretty good in my opinion.

I see but when i see the To Love-Ru series i find a website where dosent get censored.

My top 3:

Lala

Momo

Run

For me I guess

Yui

Yami

Nana

(but actually it's really hard for me to choose)

You'd be hard-pressed to find a bigger fan than me of the original ToLoveRu manga or the Mayoi Neko Overrun manga (which also features ToLoveRu characters)...they have center stage on my manga shelf basically

Is that so? I never liked Momo's VA even though I think it fits her, voiced to love-ru sounds dangerous. I really liked the animation, though. I would watch if I had the time to re-watch fan service, fine fan service, but fan service

1. Momo - After reading her character profile, I started the To Love Ru anime for the sole purpose of reaching To Love-ru Darkness where she was the lead girl. Definitely didn't disappoint.

2. Yui - I didn't care for her as much the first season, but somewhere along she started to grow on me. I'm a fan of tsunderes, especially if they can admit to themselves they like the person they're tsundere for.

3. Nana - Again, a fan of tsundere. Not much to say, just like these type of characters.

Is that so? I never liked Momo's VA even though I think it fits her, voiced to love-ru sounds dangerous. I really liked the animation, though. I would watch if I had the time to re-watch fan service, fine fan service, but fan service

Aww, I love Momo's VA, along with other roles she's done. I also like how the roles are reversed between Momo's and Nana's VAs, since in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Nana's VA voices Saten and Momo's VA voices Uiharu, where Nana's VA's character messes with Momo's VA's character instead of the other way around like in To Love Ru.

1) Yui- She's probably one of my favorite tsundere's not because of the tsun side but the dere side and the transition between the two. So god damn cute.

download_zps95284510.jpg

2) Yami- She's cute and badass, do I need to say more?

107180_zpsa8e8602a.jpg

3) Momo- I wasn't really a fan of her in the original series but she takes the spotlight in Darkness and she takes it pretty damn well. She's also like the queen of the doujinshi.

download2_zps0b60723e.jpg

100% this

same order and same description I would have put

although I would have added for Yui that I love her long hair (hehe sorry for having long hair and bangs fetish)

This is one Anime that I liked solely because of its characters. it doesn't really have a story and it revolves only on ecchi and comedy, I hate ecchi and true I don't dislike comedy I am not a big fan of pure comedy Anime but I still liked this Anime and that is only because it has a lot of amazing characters.

#1 Momo

#2 Yui

#3 Nana

#4 Mikan

#5 Yami

#6 Run

#7 Mea

#8 Risa

#9 Rin

I didn't like others that much.

This is one Anime that I liked solely because of its characters. it doesn't really have a story and it revolves only on ecchi and comedy, I hate ecchi and true I don't dislike comedy I am not a big fan of pure comedy Anime but I still liked this Anime and that is only because it has a lot of amazing characters.

#1 Momo

#2 Yui

#3 Nana

#4 Mikan

#5 Yami

#6 Run

#7 Mea

#8 Risa

#9 Rin

I didn't like others that much.

I kept on reading for the same reason. The plot powers up in Darkness, though. I think it's above decent when it tries to, but taking it seriously is easier said than done.

I kept on reading for the same reason. The plot powers up in Darkness, though. I think it's above decent when it tries to, but taking it seriously is easier said than done.

The secret is: never take it too seriously but do appreciate its efforts mildly.

You can enjoy Darkness lile this.