Litttle Busters! Refrain Anime any good?

AMMSY

The thing is: after reading Rin1 I tried to watch the Litter Busters anime season 1 which was nice, I like anime apparently ><.. But the way they butchered Komari's Route left me more than worried so I stopped at episode 6.

Anywho, from my understanding the refrain season (2) of little Busters anime was good. but my question is, should I read it first? or watch the anime? I heard Refrain is pretty short, so it won't be that "cut" in 13 episodes will it?

In my opinion the Clannad After anime had much more emotional impact than the VN (maybe because I watched it first thou)

I read the VN but the question is, for the Refrain part Anime or VN?

Thanks! :)

I found that the VN was so much better in almost every aspect even with refrain. Without any spoilers, Masato lost a lot in his "part" of the anime, Many scenes were made to be either really obvious or toned down and a lot of it was rushed. I may be a bit biased because Little Busters has been my favourite VN for a very long time and every subsequent time you read it you only realise more how everything adds up. Compared to the first season though, the anime has stepped up a lot and probably would have been a decent anime if it wasn't an adaptation. Hope this helps you decide. :)

There's somethings I wish that the anime did somethings differently, but on just the refrain arc itself (excluding Rin2 I presume) there are somethings that I liked better in the VN and somethings I like better in the anime. The actual ending itself in my opinion was done much better in the anime, I'm not sure how to explain this without spoiling but it's just my opinion really.

To be honest I didn't like the whole "magic happens" that saved the Little Busters. In the anime they just took out the magic part and it was just Riki saying screw this I'm saving everyone.

It's true man,read the visual novel 1st then watch the anime and see

i already finished reading little busters and refrain yeah i kinda agree with the anime a bit of a low side cause of some scene that are cut and somewhat rushed but its a long VN so not all content are included in the anime...its still MOE for me and who doesn't want moving characters of little busters...

i already finished reading little busters and refrain yeah i kinda agree with the anime a bit of a low side cause of some scene that are cut and somewhat rushed but its a long VN so not all content are included in the anime...its still MOE for me and who doesn't want moving characters of little busters...

I know man i got frustrated when the anime come out,just can't wait for another episode so i read the visual novel,completed it in 2 week if i remember and i watched the anime,that's the worst thing i ever done in my life.I just hope they make it again "key miracle" just like clannad.Guess i should watch the anime 1st